Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
Two Mitchell prints I got were in the tubes for 6 days (during shipping time). Previous owner said he kept them in flat file. It’s been almost a week since I got them, laid them flat and put small books on corners but prints are still rolling up. Am I doing something wrong? Humidity is not an issue.
- Tue May 08, 2018 11:09 pm
- Forum: Help and Suggestions
- Topic: Not able to change avatar or contribute to EB in any way
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1816
So I’m not able to do anything with my account except receive and send private msgs. I tried changing my avatar my don’t have permission. Can’t ad any art or contribute in any way. Help anyone...
- Mon May 07, 2018 12:57 pm
- Forum: Community Sales Threads
- Topic: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)
- Replies: 2098
- Views: 100605
Canadian friends, from Ottawa area, any recommendations for flat files places? Local antique stores and kijiji didn’t Help.