Search found 356 matches

by Killoj
Tue May 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Where do I post a request for information about a poster?
Replies: 7
Views: 963

Re: Where do I post a request for information about a poster

Thank you. Those are smaller at 8x10 and 11x14 and the one she picked up is 36ish by 24ish.

I told the misses that this probably was not worth anything though.
by Killoj
Tue May 23, 2017 10:51 am
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Where do I post a request for information about a poster?
Replies: 7
Views: 963

Re: Where do I post a request for information about a poster

Thank you ErocAfellar! Artist: Pat Singer Title: Times Square (?) Date: 1989 (though I am not sure that means anything) Size: 36ish by 24ish It looks like this in a very similar metallic frame: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/a7/a8/7da7a86bf60f6e88c9d552b8e61356b0.jpg Looks like it...
by Killoj
Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 am
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Where do I post a request for information about a poster?
Replies: 7
Views: 963

Where do I post a request for information about a poster?

Hello, My girlfriend found an interesting poster that she picked up and brought home and I would like to ask to see if it has any value, besides the fact that she loves it, or history. She is not trying to sell it. I have artist name, it is "signed" and dated as part of the print but not a real sign...
by Killoj
Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:09 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

thebends9 wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:edition of 1411?!? :shock:
Lulz

ISO for $100.
It's better because everyone can have one. Just like Comic Con is so much better now that it is huge and commercial.
by Killoj
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:47 am
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

mrkyuss wrote:Do they ship multiples in the same tube? Just wondering as I'm hoping they break my 20 down into groups of only 2 or 3.
I highly doubt it. I purchased 3 Warmer Air (One framed, One gifted and one flat) and received 3 different tubes IIRC.
by Killoj
Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:00 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

Dubflakes wrote:Image

Did this make it in here yet?
Love that! :notworthy:
by Killoj
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:08 am
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

Cragars wrote:
mrkyuss wrote:Id say that's Hellosir but he joined in Feb. Intriguing.
Bansday prepper
Jeremy Geddes. Image
by Killoj
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:23 am
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

qp9 wrote:Read the last several pages and man, I'm glad all you art professionals are here with your internet opinions, otherwise I'd be lost.
You're welcome.
by Killoj
Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:13 am
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

I don't think it matters because everyone knows that is not the market value and that even if this is real it is an outlier and can be ignored. Also I do not think highly of the person who made the sale but whatever.
by Killoj
Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:18 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

2 interesting things that seem to be missed, 1) this was a commission piece. Someone said JG can you paint me a red cosmo. He said sure, i will make it a little different. MAYBE he painted the painting he wanted to paint or maybe he painted what the commissioner wanted. I have no way to know, but i...
by Killoj
Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:11 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

I'm excited to see who the first person is to list themselves as wanting Hypostasis and who the first person will be to list themselves as selling Hypostasis. Maybe I will be the first person to do so on both fronts just to really throw the whole community into a mental tailspin. Woooo Hooooooooooo...
by Killoj
Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

Not that anyone gives a fudge, but for the record, I'm an idiot and was looking at the wrong fudge. Red Cosmo and Hypostasis are totally different enough that Red Cosmo owners shouldn't be pissed. He's like all happy he's juggling his doves. http://expressobeans.com/remote/14170:267582.jpg Then he ...
by Killoj
Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:51 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

john38103 wrote:Do you get mad every year when Rolex makes new ones?
No. And I will not get mad every year when Jeremy Geddes makes new Red Cosmonaut prints. :lol:
by Killoj
Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:39 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

No, I'm not missing the point. You are. It's not the same image. It's a similar image, but it's not the same, which is a very big distinction for whoever said that Geddes "Doyl'ed" his fans. As for your argument, I'm sticking with the XL Heat Death example, because it's the same artist , and you ca...
by Killoj
Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:30 pm
Forum: Art Discussion
Topic: Jeremy Geddes thread
Replies: 11039
Views: 563129

Re: Jeremy Geddes thread

with a slight variation :? EB: art collecting for the blind That's a matter of art interpretation though. "The same" and "near same" really can't be lumped together, some people see Hypostasis and Red Cosmo and view enough "difference" to justify it. Others just see a cosmonaut floating in a red ba...