Mike's Corner 97 Gordon Foster

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am

This topic is dedicated to: Mike's Corner 97 Gordon Foster

dmm8878
Art Expert

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 am

Anyone know if Mike ever did a book signing of this book? I just bought it from Dry Goods a few weeks ago (got a 1st edition taboot!), and now it's gone from the store. I brought it to the Mossery in NYC last night, and Mike signed it for me. :D Probably not too many signed copies out there?
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
ryan916
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:20 pm

dmm8878 wrote:Anyone know if Mike ever did a book signing of this book? I just bought it from Dry Goods a few weeks ago (got a 1st edition taboot!), and now it's gone from the store. I brought it to the Mossery in NYC last night, and Mike signed it for me. :D Probably not too many signed copies out there?
I got Mike to sign mine at ACL Festival when he played with Leo Kottke years ago.
phishbeatles
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:34 pm

ryan916 wrote:
dmm8878 wrote:Anyone know if Mike ever did a book signing of this book? I just bought it from Dry Goods a few weeks ago (got a 1st edition taboot!), and now it's gone from the store. I brought it to the Mossery in NYC last night, and Mike signed it for me. :D Probably not too many signed copies out there?
I got Mike to sign mine at ACL Festival when he played with Leo Kottke years ago.
12 years later. Yes he did, I just got a book from someone that what signed by Mike on 4-24-97. It came with the receipt from the original purchase that the date, it was 14.95 plus tax.
"thanks for doing that for us slow people!!" Jojodumbass