Get Picasa for FREE

Official Expresso Beans Art News.
sunsetbrew
Art Expert

Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:03 am

If you deal with a lot of images like many of us, you might be interested in Picasa. Picasa is a graphics software package that can help you edit and organize your graphics images. It is very simple to use and Google, who bought the company, is giving away the once $30 software for free.

Check it out at http://www.picasa.com/
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:33 pm

Wow, kudos to Google
They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?
morst
EB Team

Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:59 pm

BAH!

it requires WINDOWS.

totally NOT worth it for me!
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?
morst
EB Team

Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:47 pm

beenz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you laugh cause you KNOW it's true!

so I recently booted a mac powerbook into UNIX! this particular machine is hurting for RAM and did not load many modules, but it legitamately booted a NON-MAC OS!!

I have seen the future.

it is open-source.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:38 pm

Nicely done.
I've got Solaris 9 laying around that I should really install and play with sometime.
Lemme know what chips you need, and I'll see what I can do.
Can't hurt to ask, I know another Apple hoarder in town who might have extras.

You wouldn't like Picasa anyway Morst, there's no lasso crop function.
Bread8
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:27 pm

wow, i had some crappy photo editing software that came with an old digital camera so i never bothered with this, but i just downloaded it and it's twenty times better than what i was on. thanks for the tip thomas.