Loves Me Not 09 Prefab

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Loves Me Not 09 Prefab

AKBAPE
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Anyone grab this?
maxine
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 pm

I emailed inquiring about this and no one ever emailed me back.
juice
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm

I got the email today asking me if I still wanted one.. I picked up the American phone exploding phonebooth print a couple of weeks ago as well.. need to decide today about this one though..
Messages posted after 11:30PM do not always reflect the opinion of daytime juice. The wording in these posts were written while in a drunken Ambien state. It may not make sense or even be posted in the right thread. Offer not valid in some states.
bostonlife
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 pm

You can buy an AP of "Loves Me Not" here: http://www.electriksheep.co.uk/department/prefab/
juice
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 pm

AP is 100GBP more than the regular edition #/50
Messages posted after 11:30PM do not always reflect the opinion of daytime juice. The wording in these posts were written while in a drunken Ambien state. It may not make sense or even be posted in the right thread. Offer not valid in some states.
neun
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 pm

I had to get this -- been waiting for it to be finally available.
I am certain that it will go straight to a wall.

Marc is very cool and responsive to my requests.

Hey Juice, did you get EOP,US through Art Asylum or through Marc?
juice
Art Expert

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:47 pm

neun wrote:I had to get this -- been waiting for it to be finally available.
I am certain that it will go straight to a wall.

Marc is very cool and responsive to my requests.

Hey Juice, did you get EOP,US through Art Asylum or through Marc?
I was going to get it through Marc but he recommended I go through AA unfortunately since i'm stateside.. I already put in my pre-order a few weeks ago and it should ship out in a week or so.. i'm a tad nervous but I hope everything goes well..
neun
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:58 pm

I just asked Marc the very question on whether I should get EOP, US from AA or through him.
He also said that he is putting final touches on it and will be released very soon.

Regardless, I am very stoked on LMN. This one's a winner.
ArtAsylumBoston
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 pm

For all of you who have purchased or who will be purchasing EOP US version through us, there is no need to worry. It's unfortunate how fast the false rumor's spread and how many people were miss informed about us, however these will be finished up this week. A lot of time and effort has gone into making each piece unique and one of a kind, they are beautiful and they will make a great addition to your collection. We are also taking requests to secure specific numbers for those of you who own the original UK version so that you may have a matching numbered set.

I hope you enjoy and once again no need to worry, you will receive a confirmation email when your print ships out.

Also if you are interested - feel free to sign up for our mailing list as we have a lot of Exclusive releases taking place over the next couple of months as well as some collaborative projects with some amazing talent.

There are still a few of these left for purchase, for those interested please contact us directly at: sales@artasylumbostin.com
Also take a moment to read some of our featured artists as well as some of our recent artist interviews over at our site: http://www.curbsandstoops.com here you will also find information on our upcoming project featuring the work of Jorge Gerada who will be coming to Boston to exhibit one of his Identity composite projects. You will also find his work at Andipa Gallery in London.

And last but not least we will be doing a full segment on both Brazilian street art as well as Mexican Street art featuring exclsuive works as well as interviews from Seher one, Highraff, Sego Y Ovbal, Emol, Feik and many more.. details TBA

Thank you - Art Asylum Boston
mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:08 pm

juice wrote:I got the email today asking me if I still wanted one.. I picked up the American phone exploding phonebooth print a couple of weeks ago as well.. need to decide today about this one though..
Whats the difference betweeen the US one and the UK one?
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:16 pm

(Old style) British phone box on the UK print, American phone box on the US print, I guess.
this aggression will not stand, man.
mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Cool concept... I'm gonna get a US one, but I'll probably end up trying to find a UK one too. Would be a sweet set.
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 am

Silkscreen, spraypaint, and watercolor! nice!
zkreider
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 am

Yeah if you haven't checked out his home page there is alot of other sweet items. He really out did himself with the detail on the flower petal/wings