Member section of wanted posters

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Sleelee
New User

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:30 pm

HI!

Little new to this forum. Having so much trouble in the "wanted" section. I have a lot of posters so I click them on and see who wants them, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the member who wants them. I have clicked on everything. If someone could help me, I would appreciate you emailing me at sleelee7@gmail.com. Many thanks, Sandra
pewter14
EB Team

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 pm

If you are in the Wanted section looking at a list of folks that want the poster you have, click on the members name to call up the details.

On the next page, click "Make Offer" and it will take you to a private message screen where you can send that member a message.

You can also list the poster in your own "Trades" but clicking on the "Tade or Sell" link on the left side of the poster's main listing page. You can add price and details of what you're looking for in return.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:35 pm

I always wanted a "Newest ISOs" link similar to the "Newest Trades" link on the home page. Good way to instantly see all the most recent additions to people's ISO list and see what matches there are.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.