Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:12 pm

so u can buy ETC on Robinhood today , apparently rumor is ETC goes live tomorrow on Coinbase ? whatcha guys think consolidate everything and take the ride tomorrow?
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Starting to throw some money back into BTC. Figured it's worth starting to build a position sooner rather than later. I think I realize now that regardless of how poor the BTC tech is, it will always have the name and be the first cryptocurrency that people will be able to start investing in with serious money like a 401k, etc. Plus, not a bad hedge against my portfolio.

My experience has told me that when every Telegram/Slack group I am in is screaming that the floor has completely given out.... the opposite tends to happen. Likewise when moon lambos are being posted everyday. Small amounts just DCA'ing my way through the year.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:15 pm

toobs wrote:so u can buy ETC on Robinhood today , apparently rumor is ETC goes live tomorrow on Coinbase ? whatcha guys think consolidate everything and take the ride tomorrow?
Pretty clown move to add it, but then again.... they can now unload all their ETC from the fork for way more than they could have without it being on CB so it makes sense from a business standpoint. I wonder how many people will just see it on there and buy because it's cheap without realizing that it's basically useless, lol.
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:18 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
toobs wrote:so u can buy ETC on Robinhood today , apparently rumor is ETC goes live tomorrow on Coinbase ? whatcha guys think consolidate everything and take the ride tomorrow?
Pretty clown move to add it, but then again.... they can now unload all their ETC from the fork for way more than they could have without it being on CB so it makes sense from a business standpoint. I wonder how many people will just see it on there and buy because it's cheap without realizing that it's basically useless, lol.
exactly :D
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:40 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
A ton IMO. It is going to be the cheapest coin available.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:57 pm

so u think take the ride up tomorrow?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:02 pm

toobs wrote:so u think take the ride up tomorrow?
I don't really like buying into pumps.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Yeah at this point, I have my tokens I am riding and dying with and I am fine with it. The only thing I am doing is just increasing my stack and DCA'ing across the board with what I have. Not really going to worry about trying to sell high and rebuy low to increase said stack until we are in full bull market again.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Article is from last year but have been reading more and more about Glint and similar. This is something I think people can more easily get behind to put these Crypto markets to rest and disrupt the currency markets. But like crypto it is all about usability and safety of your investment but interesting.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/19/glint-in-my-wallet/
alittle
Art Freak

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 pm

toobs
Art Expert

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:40 pm

:lol:
hax0n
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:39 pm

ETC :lol:
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
hax0n
Art Expert

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:59 pm

any ETH maximalists left? :lol:
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 pm

hax0n wrote:any ETH maximalists left? :lol:
still plenty green, but sweating.
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:11 pm

man eth almost at $250 :D