Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
bubbie
Art Expert

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:29 pm

Watched Suicide Squad yesterday. If you are planning to do the same, don't do it!
Irishman12
Art Expert

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:42 pm

bubbie wrote:^ There are definitely worse things than Subway out there.
Yup, it's called Arby's
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:12 am

[instagram][/instagram]
bubbie wrote:Watched Suicide Squad yesterday. If you are planning to do the same, don't do it!
The only good thing I can say about Suicide Squad is that is delivered me the win in RA's Oscar contest. It was the difference maker. I can also say the The Postman was an order of magnitude worse.

Edit: several orders of magnitude worse.....like Rocky V worse
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 am

Irishman12 wrote:
Yup, it's called Arby's
I will stack an Arby's "beef" and cheddar up against any garbage Subway has to offer any damn day of the week. At least it is hot. Plus curly fries outpace any of subway's shitty chips.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:44 am

jjttdw wrote:
bubbie wrote:Watched Suicide Squad yesterday. If you are planning to do the same, don't do it!
The only good thing I can say about Suicide Squad is that is delivered me the win in RA's Oscar contest. It was the difference maker. I can also say the The Postman was an order of magnitude worse.

Edit: several orders of magnitude worse.....like Rocky V worse
Ha!
I should really drop by the give away section once a in a while. I don't think I participated in a single give away so far (could be wrong, but I cannot recall). I never really go beyond "Open Discussion" unless there is a link to a particular thread elsewhere. I have also been thinking to do a give away for a while now, but nothing really came out of those thoughts so far, lol.
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:48 am

Irishman12 wrote:
Yup, it's called Arby's
Believe it or not, I have never had Arby's. Where I currently live (for the past 6 or so years), there is no Arby's. Where I've lived before that and most of my life, there are (or used to be) a couple (maybe three), but I have never been inside of one.
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:11 am

To add to the Subway discussion, sometime this past week, which was an incredibly busy week, I stopped at Subway in the morning to grab a coffee. Two things, I don't usually drink coffee and Subway was the only place on my way. There are two things I learned from this experience. The first is their coffee sucks. The second... While getting that coffee, I decided to grab one of those breakfast english muffins. When she took out the "egg" and the "sausage", I almost laughed out loud. Both looked exactly like they came from my kid's fake kitchen fudge. And I mean it quite literally.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:55 am

bubbie wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:
Yup, it's called Arby's
Believe it or not, I have never had Arby's. Where I currently live (for the past 6 or so years), there is no Arby's. Where I've lived before that and most of my life, there are (or used to be) a couple (maybe three), but I have never been inside of one.
You're not missing much
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Irishman12 wrote:
Yup, it's called Arby's
I will stack an Arby's "beef" and cheddar up against any garbage Subway has to offer any damn day of the week. At least it is hot. Plus curly fries outpace any of subway's shitty chips.
hear hear!

Although Arby’s is insanely overpriced nowadays, unless you have a coupon.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:56 am

Two things:
  • 1. Sinks that have a tap for cold water and another for hot. What the drymount is up with that? We have been in the 21st century for nearly 20 years.

2. We had first snow of the season today.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:43 am

Seeing any amount of white this early does suck a little. Down here in the river valley it ain't bad. Up on the hill, on the other hand, it looked like full blown winter just a few hours ago when I was driving back home.

This is the earliest snow I'd seen so far during my presence out in the boonies. The latest was on June 7 four years ago, lol.

The roof of my car about half an hour ago:
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:11 am

Storm preppers. Gas stations far from the coast have long lines and are running out of gas. Plus, people are buying food they cannot keep cold if the power goes out.

It not for the hurricane then for a snow event. In the Carolinas when it does snow you take you sled out and enjoy because it will melt in 3 days. Nevertheless, grocery stores will be devoid of bread and milk. Seriously, WTF are you going to do with bread and milk, make sandwiches and dunk oreos? I will say I do appreciate people staying home when it does snow because they are a buncha clowns behind the wheel. An inch of snow on the ground and it is 15 mph in a 45. If that is the best you have to offer then please drive your car into a ditch and let me by.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 am

Houstonians that feel hazard lights and 30 below posted limit is the response to a heavy shower.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:04 am

Uh, yeah, people being proactive and cautious due to bad weather, great peeves guys! :roll: Your lives must be insanely perfect if these are your peeves. :lol:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.