LEGO - The thread.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Codeblue wrote:Why? Do the chits sell out dat quick?
sometimes, depends on where you are. and with this series, there is a specific minifig that only has 1 per box, so if you want the full set, gotta hit that box first. was the same with the last series (retro policeman)

this round its the Percival Graves one. going for $30 on ebay now...
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
starkdesign
Art Expert

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:44 am

Anyone manage to find minis today? Stopped by target last night and first thing this morning, nothing. and walmart is a cesspool here so who knows where they are lol
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
schmoff
Art Expert

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:58 am

i am going to try target and walmart at lunch today
chimpun
Art Expert

Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 am

I haven't seen any at my local targets. You guys have Barnes & Noble around? The one near me always has the latest minifig boxes. I think many don't think to check there. Might be another place to look. Anyone with a walmart know if they still have the jurassic world polybag with the baby dino? I won't be near one for another week or so we go go on vacation. Hoping they're still in stock. I looked it up on the website a while back but it didn't work. Happy hunting! Get that Graves!
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:35 am

starkdesign
Art Expert

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:00 pm

chimpun wrote:I haven't seen any at my local targets. You guys have Barnes & Noble around? The one near me always has the latest minifig boxes. I think many don't think to check there. Might be another place to look. Anyone with a walmart know if they still have the jurassic world polybag with the baby dino? I won't be near one for another week or so we go go on vacation. Hoping they're still in stock. I looked it up on the website a while back but it didn't work. Happy hunting! Get that Graves!
No B&N here, but I'll try to hit one next time I am in Austin (they have some good board game selections too)

Walmart here (both locations) had LOADS of the raptor polybag still. One I went to yesterday still had two boxes full of them, not to mention some hot dog vendor guy too

speaking of polybags, target did have the harry potter cart with hedwig in the checkout lanes, so you can still find at least ONE HP minifig lol
starkdesign
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:20 am

FINALLY I CAN SHUT UP ABOUT THESE AND CHILL RIGHT?!

hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:37 am

how much does a whole box cost? Is it just 3.99 or whatever Target charges x60? Or do they sell the whole box at it's own price point?
starkdesign
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:50 am

hunterjax wrote:how much does a whole box cost? Is it just 3.99 or whatever Target charges x60? Or do they sell the whole box at it's own price point?
yeah, 3.99 x 60 + tax (if applicable)

Had a 10% off coupon, but OF COURSE LEGO IS EXCLUDED UGH.

so my redcard at least knocked 5% off
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:45 am

lego so rarely included in those coupons and when it is it's usually for lines I don't care about . . . :(
starkdesign
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:46 am

hunterjax wrote:lego so rarely included in those coupons and when it is it's usually for lines I don't care about . . . :(
for reals

this was a coupon for having my redcard for so many years, figured it would be a blanket discount, but no of course not :hanging:
schmoff
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 am

FYI
you can't look up the minifigs to see if they are in store at target :(

went to two stores that both said they were in stock, one had batman and the other ninjago, when a worker scanned them they both came up as harry potter, so all minifigs use the same batch #

AAARRRGGGHHH
starkdesign
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:27 am

schmoff wrote:FYI
you can't look up the minifigs to see if they are in store at target :(

went to two stores that both said they were in stock, one had batman and the other ninjago, when a worker scanned them they both came up as harry potter, so all minifigs use the same batch #

AAARRRGGGHHH
Did you give them the DCPI number to check? 204-00-1379

My target kept showing in stock in the checkout lanes and I kept having to tell them no it’s not there, still in the back. So frustrating
schmoff
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 am

maybe I can try again with that #
starkdesign
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:05 pm

schmoff wrote:maybe I can try again with that #
You can try brickseek and use that number and your zip code to see what’s available nearby.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory- ... 04-00-1379