Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
haven
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 am

Yeah, time to 2 Factor everything I guess. Hoping IG will do something about this.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:31 pm

haven wrote:Yeah, time to 2 Factor everything I guess. Hoping IG will do something about this.
This is a useful resource

https://twofactorauth.org

I prefer the token options whenever possible, its more annoying as it ties right to a device vs a phone # but especially on stuff like Bank accounts, it is a better option.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:44 am

bubbie wrote:On a bright side,
bubbie wrote:More so though, being related (through marriage) to people who are dumb as brick, yet they think they are a drymounting Einstein. Moreover, drymounting selfish and annoying. And then they come to visit you for a week and a half. drymounting drymount.
Driving her to the airport tomorrow. The only thing that can beat that is if I did not have to drive, lol.
The reason I am in Vancouver is because we are visiting "the person". Holy drymounting hell!!! HOLY drymounting HELL!!! It's only day two out of 3 weeks + one day.

Additional peeve directly related to the above. My very good old friend lives in Vancouver. Coincidentally, he is an ex of... hell, I don't even know, 10 years, of the "person" (I was the one who introduced them: womp, womp). Usually, when we come for a visit, my friend and I, do fudge together. Aside from beer and usual guy fudge, we climb lots, among other things. Long story short, and the peeve, my friend left to Ukraine (he was born there) for a month the day before we arrived. HOLY drymounting HELL!
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 am

When your toaster leaves crumbs everywhere :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:02 pm

Toaster oven or GTFO.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Codeblue wrote:Toaster oven or GTFO.
Toaster oven is clutch for leftover pizza, but don't you need a standard toaster for that breakfast toast? - you need it crispy on both sides dawg
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:45 pm

I was once anti-toaster oven. But then, one glorious day, I was brought into the light.

There are elements on top and bottom. Toast on both sides. 2018, yo.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 pm

guryter wrote:I was once anti-toaster oven. But then, one glorious day, I was brought into the light.

There are elements on top and bottom. Toast on both sides. 2018, yo.

IWish
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Toaster ovens will toast bread, too. They have heating elements on the top and bottom. At least, mine does. It much more economical for baking for one person...rather than using my regular oven. I probably use it more than my oven. cheese quesadillas, tater tots, *garlic toast, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just made a new sandwich in it the other day. Shaved smoked ham topped with swiss cheese. I melted butter and added onion powder, garlic powder, a splash of Worcestershire and a tab of mustard. Stir then coat the top of the bread roll with the seasoned butter...put that baby in the toaster oven. When done...add mayo. OMG! Delicious!

*use the flat tray for things that might drip...like pre-buttered garlic toast.
*if using a roll for sandwiches...bake the top of the roll next to the bottom. Don't put the top on and then bake. Just sayin...
Last edited by IWish on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:01 pm

You want to crank it up a notch, get a panini press for dem sandwiches.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:02 pm

IWish wrote:Toaster ovens will toast bread, too. They have heating elements on the top and bottom. At least, mine does. It much more economical for baking for one person...rather than using my regular oven. I probably use it more than my oven. cheese quesadillas, tater tots, *garlic toast, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just made a new sandwich in it the other day. Shaved smoked ham topped with swiss cheese. I melted butter and added onion powder, garlic powder, a splash of Worcestershire and a tab of mustard. Stir then coat the top of the bread roll with the seasoned butter...put that baby in the toaster oven. When done...add mayo. OMG! Delicious!

*use the flat tray for things that might drip...like pre-buttered garlic toast.
That's it enough is enough - hitting up Target after work asap, cheat meal night = cheesy garlic bread :drool: :drool: :drool:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Kramerica wrote:You want to crank it up a notch, get a panini press for dem sandwiches.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Kramerica wrote:You want to crank it up a notch, get a panini press for dem sandwiches.
veering slightly off-topic but how bangin does this look https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree ... za-3158571
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:45 pm

drymount ree Drummond. Despise that woman.

We have a toaster oven, 2 slice toaster that fits bagels AND a panini maker. drymount YEAH
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:07 pm

I don't have enough counter space for a lot of appliances. I need room to work and that stuff just gets in the way.