Earth Crusher - Destroyer of Worlds. Maximizing Profits.

General art-related discussion.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 am

Earth Crusher - Destroyer of Worlds. Maximizing profits to shareholders by all means.

Earth Crusher aims to maximize the overall return to its shareholders by controlling and dominating all life on the planet – areas of expertise in which we have a clear competitive advantage. A fundamental part of this is to deliver value while operating in a non ethical and socially inept manner, and remaining committed to short term gain.At Earth Crusher, there is always a suite of quality projects under development and a portfolio of global exploitation projects to ensure profitable development opportunities for the future. No other entity on earth can guarantee the same investment security as Earth Crusher. With a complete lack of moral compass, we are able to concentrate solely on generating profit and nothing else.

https://www.instagram.com/earth_crusher/

I was surprised to see he didn't have a thread over here. He's got a couple prints over at 1xRun.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sat May 12, 2018 11:00 am

nice :lol: :clap:
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2018 11:29 am

An Earth Crusher thread!! Awesome haha I have his Lady Liberty print, love it!
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
xangelx
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2018 12:07 pm

I have his "The Raise" print, whenever I look at it I wonder how come the guy hasn't gotten more recognition.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Definitely unique work and the character is fantastic. Wish I wasn't late grabbing The Raise.
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”