EB Glory Days

General art-related discussion.
hundoforya
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 04, 2018 6:24 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Kramerica wrote:All that from a guy who intentionally lied to Scott C. just to try and secure multiple free og's for himself.
Forgotten deets on this. Do tell...
It was a bit ago so some of the details are fuzzy but it basically went down like this from what I remember.
Scott C was hiding showdown og's in a city (nyc iirc) and giving hints on twitter. Drew had found one but that apparently wasn't enough for him. So he tweeted to scott c about finding another, even though he had not, in an attempt to get people to stop looking. Taking advantage of an artist's generosity and trying to make him look foolish in the process. Talk about a hustle to try and get stuff you are too poor to afford and climbing on the backs of other people to make it happen.

I guess that's one of those things that we all do and just aren't open about it, huh?
luls, yes. Think it was for Lost in Translation and the thing was in Tokyo. Pretty sure dude even made a photoshopped pic about finding it, then in the meantime was begging on Craig's List or whatever trying to get someone to go get it for him. A true turd sandwich.

This is all true except for the ploy to try and actually aquire the showdown through a craigslist ad. I did photoshop a picture of me (face included) in tokyo holding the envelope. I tweeted it from the same account I tweeted the picture of me (face included) finding the New York one only a few hours earlier.

One of my enemies on here. Still a mystery who, probably same guy that called my work, saw it as an opportunity to take my joke and twist it into a scheme to aquire the print by creating the craigslist ad. They got me good, I must admit.
mnelson
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 04, 2018 6:37 pm

fudge, this story is J U I C Y. EB is legendary.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 7:41 pm

hundoforya wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote: luls, yes. Think it was for Lost in Translation and the thing was in Tokyo. Pretty sure dude even made a photoshopped pic about finding it, then in the meantime was begging on Craig's List or whatever trying to get someone to go get it for him. A true turd sandwich.

This is all true except for the ploy to try and actually aquire the showdown through a craigslist ad. I did photoshop a picture of me (face included) in tokyo holding the envelope. I tweeted it from the same account I tweeted the picture of me (face included) finding the New York one only a few hours earlier.

One of my enemies on here. Still a mystery who, probably same guy that called my work, saw it as an opportunity to take my joke and twist it into a scheme to aquire the print by creating the craigslist ad. They got me good, I must admit.
Actually always thought that was dirty pool despite you being such a colossal turd. I also thought you were convinced that was GBD? You finally at least figure out it wasn't him I'm guessing? Still kinda funny nobody will even bother telling you who it was.
fredo
Art God

Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm

toobs wrote:
cotis wrote:waitin for that rebound.
if they put 30k 8 months ago into BTC they'd have around 60-75k today so..... i'd say they'd be pretty happy
just a foil for me today, thanks
hundoforya
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 04, 2018 9:25 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
hundoforya wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote: luls, yes. Think it was for Lost in Translation and the thing was in Tokyo. Pretty sure dude even made a photoshopped pic about finding it, then in the meantime was begging on Craig's List or whatever trying to get someone to go get it for him. A true turd sandwich.

Actually always thought that was dirty pool despite you being such a colossal turd. I also thought you were convinced that was GBD? You finally at least figure out it wasn't him I'm guessing? Still kinda funny nobody will even bother telling you who it was.

Don't care. I have a new job now. I make 6 figures. I am facking rich, buy fudge on the after market at whatever price, don't need poster friends. That's more than any of you film nerds with your editing assistant or PA freelance jobs can say. THANKS for the fuel!
glenn1
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 9:34 pm

hundoforya wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:
hundoforya wrote:

Don't care. I have a new job now. I make 6 figures. I am facking rich, buy fudge on the after market at whatever price, don't need poster friends. That's more than any of you film nerds with your editing assistant or PA freelance jobs can say. THANKS for the fuel!
I don't know who you are, but you sound like a dipshit.
HisBobness
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Not just a turd sandwich, but a giant douche as well.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Just curious why a self confessed alt is still able to post. Have the mods all gone underground? Is it the rapture?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Just curious why a self confessed alt is still able to post.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri May 04, 2018 11:00 pm

#volunteers
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Fri May 04, 2018 11:02 pm

#needtosnitchfirst
just a foil for me today, thanks
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 11:05 pm

#chico2.0
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Just curious why a self confessed alt is still able to post. Have the mods all gone underground? Is it the rapture?
No one ever really leaves.
Codeblue wrote:duh
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
piper27
Art Expert

Fri May 04, 2018 11:12 pm

hundoforya wrote: Don't care. I have a new job now. I make 6 figures. I am facking rich, buy fudge on the after market at whatever price, don't need poster friends. That's more than any of you film nerds with your editing assistant or PA freelance jobs can say. THANKS for the fuel!
Low 6 figures ain't fudge nowadays ya damn fool. Production Line Leads make that where I work with GEDs and a 6 word vocabulary.

Pack sand ya loser

:cheers:
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri May 04, 2018 11:24 pm

W2s and pics of yer birds or GTFO.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.