Unban PJTAPER!

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 pm

stuckeyc wrote:gonzos mom and tapers brother. what's next Zeldadads kid?
Wizards wife...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
jordn6971
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 pm

cotis wrote:
jordn6971 wrote:Sorry guys I was looking for the admins/mods thoughts on this, not the general public.
posted in the wrong spot then. you can easily PM the board team. being as active as you are, you should know that. :roll:

we love commenting on all threads. :twisted:
Understood. Though I was told to start and "unban PJTaper thread" for the mods to discuss. So hopefully this just got the ball rolling and they close the thread and discuss among themselves.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 pm

rubberneck wrote:
cotis wrote:
jordn6971 wrote:Sorry guys I was looking for the admins/mods thoughts on this, not the general public.
posted in the wrong spot then. you can easily PM the board team. being as active as you are, you should know that. :roll:

You know what time it is?

New page quote...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:48 pm

jordn6971 wrote:
cotis wrote:

Understood. Though I was told to start and "unban PJTaper thread" for the mods to discuss. So hopefully this just got the ball rolling and they close the thread and discuss among themselves.
If you're his brother, he should be able to relate what he's been told (many times over). Even if he doesn't agree with it.
Tra la la la la...
pj101ca
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:49 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Wizards wife...
kellum228's attorney
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
jordn6971
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Yamar wrote:
jordn6971 wrote:
cotis wrote:

If you're his brother, he should be able to relate what he's been told (many times over). Even if he doesn't agree with it.
Understood.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Yamar wrote:
jordn6971 wrote:
cotis wrote:

end of discussion
jordn6971
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Got the message. Not sure why he wants to be back in here anyway, everyone is just soooooo friendly :roll: .
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:56 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Wizards wife...
kellum's brother-in-law who needed evidence to put him in jail
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Sure, Why not?.
It's not like anyone would notice us gig poster guys in the sea of movie dorks anyway...
tourist504
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:34 pm

pj101ca wrote:the Taper vs krisjay meltdown/battle that happened a decade ago was the greatest thing EB has ever seen.
link?
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:08 pm

turnJBup wrote:Sure, Why not?.
It's not like anyone would notice us gig poster guys in the sea of movie dorks anyway...

I agree with Jim, taper was at times overly enthusiastic, but he was still at least a community member that would talk bands and artists that did posters for bands. It’s been a long time, I would welcome Merrick back
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Keep the trash banned where he belongs. The mods dont usually get enough credit but this is def one where they deserve praise.

Now if you guys could just not let Doyle back after he keeps breaking the same rules others have been permabanned for.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:32 pm

What's the difference anyway? Plenty of banned members are still very active on the board. Sometimes with multiple alts.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:59 pm

What do people get banned for? Posting CP? Spam? Harassing other members? Lying? Scamming? Are there any guidelines in place as to what kind of actions can be taken without another mods approval?

Since when has your number of posts dictated a level of participation in a community? Maybe if you’re having a dick measuring contest online. This community spans far and wide into meatspace.
*hand censored by the magical m'faith