How to add the word UK quad to the heading when adding Art

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
jonkino
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:32 am

HI

Can someone advise me. Over the last week I have added quite a few UK Quads from my collection to the database, however on the listing when it's made like it always says - 1st - rather than UK Quad - which is what it should say. I can't find how to do this. I am sure I have done it before a couple of years back by just adding the word UK Quad after the title in the heading, but now that is not happening. I had added a title such as
"Blood Simple 17 - UK Quad" - but it always vews as "Blood Simple 17 - 1st".

Can anyone tell me how to add it with the UK Quad in the heading as I cannot find anything in the instructions that helps. Also, how can I correct them all?

Thanks
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:38 am

It's not something that you can add yourself. The "1st" is the edition title. Not the title of the listing. So please don't include "UK Quad" in the listing title. If you want the edition titles changed after the listing is added, request that in the Entry Correction Thread.
So it goes...
jonkino
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 pm

mfaith wrote:It's not something that you can add yourself. The "1st" is the edition title. Not the title of the listing. So please don't include "UK Quad" in the listing title. If you want the edition titles changed after the listing is added, request that in the Entry Correction Thread.
Ok, I would have to do a list of all the quads I have put up. do you have a link for the entry correction thread please, not sure where that is.

Thanks
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 pm

So it goes...
jonkino
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 pm

HI, So I just post my corrections requests in this thread yes? thanks for that.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:09 pm

What is a "UK Quad"?
jonkino
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:33 pm

mattlew69 wrote:What is a "UK Quad"?
It's the official name of the official size cinema release poster (ie the ones that are sent to cinemas to advertise the films), similarly as to the name
"US 1Sheets " which are the official name given to the USA cinema posters.

http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/n ... shQuad.asp

If you put UK Quad in the EB search it comes up with this. Some great examples here of modern UK Quads. I put quite a few of these up and I notice some kind soul has already been amending some of my recent additions to include the name UK Quad rather than - 1st. Thanks

http://expressobeans.com/public/search. ... available=