LEGO - The thread.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 pm

hunterjax wrote:I had so many of those space series sets when I was a kid - wish they would bring those back
AMEN. Also why I was so pumped when they made the Benny spaceship set after the LEGO movie! Now just bring back some blacktron for me too lol

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
starkdesign
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Oh snap, its page 600 in the thread!!! :clap:

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:13 pm

starkdesign wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:Star Wars VIP cards shipping. I'm unreasonably excited to get mine.
LOL just pulled the page up to post the same thing! :D
Anyone actually get theirs yet? Initial email said they'd arrive by end of (last) month - which, admittedly, was like two days ago...

Got my Taj Mahal set yesterday (still planning on putting together over the holiday breaks with my kids), as well as the nutcracker, snow globe, and new winter village set. Will start on at least one of the small sets tonight once my kids get back from church.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:
starkdesign wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:Star Wars VIP cards shipping. I'm unreasonably excited to get mine.
Anyone actually get theirs yet? Initial email said they'd arrive by end of (last) month - which, admittedly, was like two days ago...

Got my Taj Mahal set yesterday (still planning on putting together over the holiday breaks with my kids), as well as the nutcracker, snow globe, and new winter village set. Will start on at least one of the small sets tonight once my kids get back from church.
Haven't gotten my card yet... :?

Let us know what you think of the nutcracker! debating on getting one off ebay, or just parting one together from stuff I have...
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:33 pm

starkdesign wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:
starkdesign wrote:

Haven't gotten my card yet... :?

Let us know what you think of the nutcracker! debating on getting one off ebay, or just parting one together from stuff I have...
I will let you know - probably put it together in a few days; glad I got it, the only reason I did is that the promotion coincided with the Taj release. Put together the snow globe tonight - it's adorable - and it's up with other Christmas decorations now!
10_pearljam
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

If they brought the space legos back I would buy every single set...lol.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

I’ve been secretly hoping Blacktron would be the bad guys in LEGO movie 2 just so they would have a reason to make a ton of new sets.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:51 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:I’ve been secretly hoping Blacktron would be the bad guys in LEGO movie 2 just so they would have a reason to make a ton of new sets.
THIS. THIS. THIS.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:26 am

starkdesign wrote:
hunterjax wrote:I had so many of those space series sets when I was a kid - wish they would bring those back
AMEN. Also why I was so pumped when they made the Benny spaceship set after the LEGO movie! Now just bring back some blacktron for me too lol

Yes! Had so much fun building this one with my daughter - although she built most of it, watching it come together filled me with some great memories. Blacktron coming back would blow my mind.
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:02 pm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MCWJ5 ... ref=plSrch

Lego Santa on sale today. Looks like a Brickheadz
Lamarider
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am

You mean these :D , (sorry for reposting)
starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 am

Lamarider wrote:
So jealous! :drool:

also, is that a Tripp Trapp chair in the second pic?! (I ask because we have one, used it for a while for the high chair, and now its my desk chair at home lol)
Lamarider
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:13 am

starkdesign wrote:
Lamarider wrote:
So jealous! :drool:

also, is that a Tripp Trapp chair in the second pic?! (I ask because we have one, used it for a while for the high chair, and now its my desk chair at home lol)
Well spotted, this is the one I had as a baby in 1972 whwn they were released!
starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Oh yay...more batmans...

detail shots here: https://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-ba ... -revealed/
tourist504
Art Expert

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:33 pm

*Batmen :wink:
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6