2001: A Space Odyssey 17 Woodson

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:09 am

hunterjax wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere else but a pretty significant number of these are damaged.
Also of note....I heard that Mondo sold one that wasn't numbered.
I think that this was reported on FB and the guy who bought it had Woodson sign it and numbered it 00/00 or something.
So I noticed edge damage on mine and went to Mondo to swap them out. One of them was already signed (and a lil damaged but way less than before) went to get other signed and heard from Matthew the guy wasn't happy about it being un# and get a refund. :lol:

Mondo re# it for the one I swapped out and they said those were last ones for replacements. Hope as many made it out mint as possible it's the print of the con
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
agr719
Art Expert

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 am

Wasn't he bragging on FB that he got "the rarest copy" because it wasn't numbered? And how excited he was to get the 00 numbering from Woodson himself?
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 am

Yes. I think having 00/000 is great.

I wonder if the presumed difficulty to sell it down the road (convincing someone it's legit as 00/000) played into his decision making...
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:24 am

Wait, so the guy who posted the video bragging about the copy he had ended up returning that copy to Mondo? I saw said video but didn't realize the guy returned it. :eh:
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am

Kramerica wrote:Wait, so the guy who posted the video bragging about the copy he had ended up returning that copy to Mondo? I saw said video but didn't realize the guy returned it. :eh:
I didn't hear about that returned part either. WTF? Would have been great to have the 00/000 but I guess Billy has a point about moving it later . . .
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am

hunterjax wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Wait, so the guy who posted the video bragging about the copy he had ended up returning that copy to Mondo? I saw said video but didn't realize the guy returned it. :eh:
I didn't hear about that returned part either. WTF? Would have been great to have the 00/000 but I guess Billy has a point about moving it later . . .
If it is signed by the artist, how much more legit does someone need it to be?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 am

Kramerica wrote:
hunterjax wrote:
If it is signed by the artist, how much more legit does someone need it to be?
oh, I agree . . . just thinking Billy was onto the guy's reasoning.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Reasoning? Lol! RWYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:03 pm

rubberneck wrote:Reasoning? Lol! RWYA
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Wait... the guy returned it? Anyone have any proof of this? Seems kind of boneheaded.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Are ya questioning GBD's authorita?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
SnakeEyes75
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:37 am

hotjuicyburgers wrote:Wait... the guy returned it? Anyone have any proof of this? Seems kind of boneheaded.
No he didn't return it
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:34 am

“Top 5 Mondo poster ever. It’s a game changer.” — Daniel Danger

“Top 5 Mondo print of all-time.” — Eric Garza, Creative Director at Mondo

“Top 10 Mondo print of all-time.” — Mitch Putnam, Creative Director/Co-founder of Mondo

http://www.nerdlocker.com/art/mc2017artistspick
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:42 am

RottenAtom wrote:“Top 5 Mondo poster ever. It’s a game changer.” — Daniel Danger

“Top 5 Mondo print of all-time.” — Eric Garza, Creative Director at Mondo

“Top 10 Mondo print of all-time.” — Mitch Putnam, Creative Director/Co-founder of Mondo

http://www.nerdlocker.com/art/mc2017artistspick
Added to ebay listing. Thanks. :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Pfft Kubrick hasn't even mentioned it yet in any interviews or instagram posts.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.