New Member Question

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
svoot

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Where do I post the posters I have in my collection (not wanting to sell them, just trying to follow the rules I saw about new members)? Just anywhere on the site? Always been a visitor here from time to time, but never joined the forums until now. Thanks!
zombiemilkshake
Art Enthusiast

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 pm

If the art already exists on ExpressoBeans you can:
1. Search for the piece
2. Click on the thumbnail of the piece in the search results.
3. Click "Add to Collection" and fill in your personal details for the piece prior to saving the record.

If the art doesn't exist on ExpressoBeans you can take a photo of your piece and submit the details. Adding missing artwork is of great benefit to the entire community so I'd encourage you to do so if you can. The User Guide has a nice write up about adding art, definitely recommended reading and re-reading the User Guide before adding new artwork. http://expressobeans.com/wiki/index.php ... _Art_Guide
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:01 pm

zombiemilkshake wrote:If the art already exists on ExpressoBeans you can:
1. Search for the piece
2. Click on the thumbnail of the piece in the search results.
3. Click "Add to Collection" and fill in your personal details for the piece prior to saving the record.

If the art doesn't exist on ExpressoBeans you can take a photo of your piece and submit the details. Adding missing artwork is of great benefit to the entire community so I'd encourage you to do so if you can. The User Guide has a nice write up about adding art, definitely recommended reading and re-reading the User Guide before adding new artwork. http://expressobeans.com/wiki/index.php ... _Art_Guide

13 days spitting out advice like you've been here for a long time
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:08 pm

You too can be the next mfaith
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:20 pm