The Art of Greg Reinel

General art-related discussion.
pewter14
EB Team

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 am

and ...
fredo wrote:Jesus Christ is that No Loves gonna be a killer screnprint.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
Stainboy
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:35 am

pewter14 wrote::groucho:
Hahahahahaha. I remember that Chicago Flatstock was F'n seriously hot. I got stranded while trying to buy a fan for our tent and ended up walking miles to get back 'cause I couldn't get a cab. I was nearly passing out here. The liquor was not helping either.
TOTM
Art Expert

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Bump!
Stainboy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:37 pm

There will be 40 and only 40 of these big, beautiful badass Plum Crazy art prints available just in time to light up your tires this holiday season. A 27 x 24" full bleed, four-color silkscreen print, each one hand titled, signed and numbered by me. The perfect gift for the discerning gearhead.

First reserve orders will ship with a free signed and matching numbered mini print version. The mini print features a different crop with dirty B movie grindhouse look.

Release date is set for early November. Sales will be handled through the Haus Maus blog and you can reserve sets now: https://www.thehausmaus.com/. When the edition is signed, numbered and ready to go, you'll get an email notification for payment and your prints will ship.

fredo
Art God

Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:42 am

Wow. The detail from curb to waist/shotgun is beautiful. Reflection is a nice touch too. Home run.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Stainboy
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:47 pm

fredo wrote:Wow. The detail from curb to waist/shotgun is beautiful. Reflection is a nice touch too. Home run.
Thanks man. Some work-in-progress shots of that area for you...

ricv64
Art Expert

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:20 pm

I bet you burn through those stumps
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
peacedog
Art Expert

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

fredo wrote:Wow. The detail from curb to waist/shotgun is beautiful. Reflection is a nice touch too. Home run.
All of the light glints off the car and the reflection in the purple paint are what crushed and already killer print for me. Wow. Can't wait to see it in the flesh!
Stainboy
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:38 pm

ricv64 wrote:I bet you burn through those stumps
They all get reused. I sharpen and smooth them or rough them up to get different textures. I've also been experimenting with spreading carbon powder with brushes which works really well.
Stainboy
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:51 pm

All of the light glints off the car and the reflection in the purple paint are what crushed and already killer print for me. Wow. Can't wait to see it in the flesh!
You won't be disappointed. I'm amazed at what Monolith have been able to do with their four color process on my stuff.
Stainboy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Happy tire roasting holidays everyone! Plum Crazy is available now from The Haus Maus. Limited to ONLY 40 hand titled, signed and numbered 27 x 24" silkscreen prints. A layer of clear glossy spot varnish on the central image of the female assassin is a and the car is a cool touch and really makes this print pop. All orders get a FREE signed and matching numbered 8.5 x 15" alternate print!

A little video rundown on the whole process...