Paid but not received from AmbientLife

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
par10ker
Art Enthusiast

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:37 pm

I paid this member for The Show Goes On! 17 Domaradzki - Variant a month ago using friends and family and have heard nothing since. I did use a credit card so I am disputing the charge. I sent a message to the admins through facebook, nothing back. Just needed advice on what to do. Needless to say I have lost all trust now and it sucks. I have only bought a couple times and sold a few but this experience has ruined it for me.

AmbientLife I know others are charging more and that's probably why you never sent it. All you would have to do is refund my money no questions asked. This is an open honest community of people, I thought, and if you don't want to sell just send me my money. Paypal will come knocking soon, they aren't going to eat the charge.

Hopefully an admin will see this and step in. Aren't you an admin Gary?

Thanks,
Adele
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:49 pm

This dude has been ripping folks off for a while now. Best advice is to always search the forum for somone's user name before sending money. You would have been able to find the previous call out threads for this fudge stain. Hope you get sorted out with a refund.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Irishman12
Art Expert

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Kramerica wrote:Best advice is to always search the forum for somone's user name before sending money.
I didn't do this either until after the fact and had a bad experience too. He didn't rip me off, I finally received the print about a month after I sent him the money. However, I opened up a claim with PayPal once it looked like I wasn't going to get my print. Once I did that he started answering my e-mails. That would be my recommendation. A frustrating transaction to say the least but in the end it worked out. Good luck!
xangelx
Art Expert

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Never pay friends and family....
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:40 pm

What if it's my friend's or family doe?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
xangelx
Art Expert

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Codeblue wrote:What if it's my friend's or family doe?
Trust no one.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:17 pm

xangelx wrote: Trust no one.
So it goes...
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 pm

:lurk:
WolfBrewer
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:42 am