Eraserhead 08 Pedini

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Eraserhead 08 Pedini

iratasan
Flipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:22 pm

this is kinda disappointing when compared to the original movie poster.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 pm

iratasan wrote:this is kinda disappointing when compared to the original movie poster.
the original is SO iconic the only way to go is in a completely different direction, IMO.

iratasan
Flipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:41 pm

electrachrome wrote:
iratasan wrote:this is kinda disappointing when compared to the original movie poster.
the original is SO iconic the only way to go is in a completely different direction, IMO.

totally agreed. that is the main reason why i find the pedini version so disappointing. both b/w, both photo, both protagonists head as the main focus. looks like he wanted to play it safe. the format has changed a bit, but even the lettering looks kinda similar even with the other font.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Was this a good film? Lynch can be kind of hit and miss for me.
iratasan
Flipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm

talkingdeads wrote:Was this a good film? Lynch can be kind of hit and miss for me.
this is the one lynch film i never was able to watch until the very end. i try it on a regular basis every few years. maybe now i am adult enough to make it to the end. definately a cinematic masterpiece, but haaaaaaaaaard to watch. it makes ya feel like yer brain is melting from time to time and i mean that in a good way.

as long as it ain't inland empire i like his complete portfolio.
revok
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

just tracked this print down recently and I can say that is looks awesome in person
it is kind of a spoiler image if you haven't seen the film, but who hasn't seen ERASERHEAD - come on! :roll:
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 pm

revok wrote:just tracked this print down recently and I can say that is looks awesome in person
it is kind of a spoiler image if you haven't seen the film, but who hasn't seen ERASERHEAD - come on! :roll:

Im just watching it for the first time, finally.