Official Expresso Beans Art News.
AliRock110
Art Expert

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Yamar wrote:Pains me to say it, but I think codeblue has the right idea :P
jojobadass
Art God

Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 pm

if you create an expressobeans shopify app.......I will implement and will donate money to help develop it.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
mattkardish
Art Expert

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Any update on this project?
alittle
Art Freak

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 pm

#stillacceptingproposals
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:03 am

Can't believe #botcru couldn't get their fudge together.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
virtualj
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 am

jojobadass wrote:if you create an expressobeans shopify app.......I will implement and will donate money to help develop it.
What would it do
I donate anonymously.
fredo
Art God

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 am

virtualj wrote:
jojobadass wrote:if you create an expressobeans shopify app.......I will implement and will donate money to help develop it.
What would it do
just a foil for me today, thanks
jojobadass
Art God

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:06 am

virtualj wrote:
What would it do

Would like to see shopify app integrate and list products/prints that are available for sale/ISO's via EB.

record sales history automatically in the EB system........I haven't recorded sales in almost 7-8 years. People ask me all the time to record sales, but don't have time to manually do that stuff any more.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
RiotAct
EB Team

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 pm

jojobadass wrote:
virtualj wrote:
What would it do

Would like to see shopify app integrate and list products/prints that are available for sale/ISO's via EB.

record sales history automatically in the EB system........I haven't recorded sales in almost 7-8 years. People ask me all the time to record sales, but don't have time to manually do that stuff any more.
I do!!!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Don't really see how a shopify app would fit in. EB is a discussion forum and a venue for people to transact with one another. And evolving out of that, it's become a source of record. But never really getting involved with the transactions themselves.
So it goes...
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:02 pm

While there's an aspect of that idea which I think would be a really fun/good thing, I think the big word I take from that suggestions is APP. What you're talking about would more be a supplemental app to run alongside EB as a site. As mfaith has said, part of EB has been to not be part of the transactions - you really have to choose between being either fully vested in transactions/exchanges between members OR not being part of them at all.
Tra la la la la...
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Just wanted to say THANKS to mfaith for all the time he dedicates here :clap:
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Appreciate the kind words. :cheers:
So it goes...
lujborg
Art Expert

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 pm

mfaith wrote:Don't really see how a shopify app would fit in. EB is a discussion forum and a venue for people to transact with one another. And evolving out of that, it's become a source of record. But never really getting involved with the transactions themselves.

a shopify app like jojo described has nothing to do with "getting involved in the transactions themselves" any more than when the final price from an ebay sale is recorded into the print sale history. what he's referring to if i'm getting this is something that will automatically record his sales from his shopify store when they happen. and when something sells, it gets removed from his FS list on EB. and when he adds new inventory to his store, it gets added to his inventory on eb. Jojo doesn't have the time to do these menial tasks himself, so why not automate the process? it's a great idea.

first and foremost by the way, eb is:

"a wealth of information about graphic art including dimensions, edition size, medium and technique, eBay auction tracking, past and current sales histories, price averages, and much more."

so not sure where you think a source of record has "evolved" as some sort of ancillary service that came up without intention. The forum is a secondary function of this site, the database is the secret sauce. If anything it's a database of historical record first and a discussion/buying/selling/trading platform second.
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Soooo no updates?
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!