Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:11 pm

jjttdw wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:
jjttdw wrote:Didn't know they were being sold individually so I didn't go back once the set was sold out. drymount Obey for not saying they would be sold as a set and individually.
Huh? Obey said they were being sold individualy. They didnt not mention they were selling the set.
Where did it say they were being sold individually? When I saw the set drop I assumed, incorrectly, that that was how they were being sold.
https://obeygiant.com/?id=80655
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:13 pm

jjttdw wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:
jjttdw wrote:Didn't know they were being sold individually so I didn't go back once the set was sold out. drymount Obey for not saying they would be sold as a set and individually.
Huh? Obey said they were being sold individualy. They didnt not mention they were selling the set.
Where did it say they were being sold individually? When I saw the set drop I assumed, incorrectly, that that was how they were being sold.
If anything I thought they were only being sold individually and maybe in sets of two. I never thought a full set would be available...
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:Should have deployed captcha obey
giving folks a flipper premium for the sets was also misguided
charge more not less
And raise the edition to 450.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
chuckkeppler
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 pm

ToonKiller wrote:
chuckkeppler wrote:
ToonKiller wrote:
I emailed and asked but still couldn't score the set. Was able to get 1 of the cream/red and 1 red/cream though.

Also got a tracking# for the $2 I sent in a month ago :ziggi:
getting a tracking number is a good sign for something good. I got a tracking number last year when they sent me a copy of the MayDay book for my $2 (and extra stuff) I sent
How much did it weigh do you remember? The tracking says its 2 lbs but the tracking on their shipped prints usually are always 1 lbs. so maybe it is a book.
The weight sounds about right. If it was just stickers they would just use the SASE you sent with it
bethemonkey
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Not sure why I keep trying to use paypal, seems like a recipe for failure.
I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 pm

bethemonkey wrote:Not sure why I keep trying to use paypal, seems like a recipe for failure.
I use it successfully all the time.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
DickButt
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

SpaceYourAntelope wrote:+1 Cream/Red! Is it just me or is $20 for shipping a little excessive...
Obey has always been excessive, especially considering these are 18x24.
ashely
Art Enthusiast

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:41 pm

kebo wrote:No bot for me... just quick fingers.

with some help from me
GmidD
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Kramerica wrote:
bethemonkey wrote:Not sure why I keep trying to use paypal, seems like a recipe for failure.
I have always used paypal successfully before today. However, before it didn't seem to matter how you paid because once you got into the actual checkout portion it held the items for a few minutes. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore though, so I may have to go with CC from now on.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:17 pm

In my experience, there has never been any kind of hold with obey. I could be mistaken.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
spagucci1
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 pm

GmidD wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
I have always used paypal successfully before today. However, before it didn't seem to matter how you paid because once you got into the actual checkout portion it held the items for a few minutes. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore though, so I may have to go with CC from now on.
Obey's checkputnsystem never held items once they were carted. Its always been the first to check out are able to purchase.
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Kramerica wrote:In my experience, there has never been any kind of hold with obey. I could be mistaken.
This. There never was one.
PayPal hasn't been working out for me for a while now, so I stopped using it. It takes forever to load, be it OneTouch (or whatever it is called) or not.
GmidD
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm

bubbie wrote:
Kramerica wrote:In my experience, there has never been any kind of hold with obey. I could be mistaken.
This. There never was one.
PayPal hasn't been working out for me for a while now, so I stopped using it. It takes forever to load, be it OneTouch (or whatever it is called) or not.
Got ya. I've literally never been given a sold out message after starting checkout, so I guess I just figured they had the standard Shopify cart setup, which I believe they recently changed/dropped because people were bitching about it during the last Graffiti Prints release. Guess I've just been lucky till now.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:28 pm

There use to be all kinds of hate for the wallpaper prints now people begging for hookups

How things have changed.
mmmm Beer :pint:
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Dudez are goin crazy.. . this set just sold @ $700

eBay 302252388178