Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am

Kijiji 8)

Look for an office surplus type of store. Where about's are you?
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:10 am

I'm in Toronto, been scouring Kijiji for about three months with no luck. Maybe this weekend I'll go check out an office supply store. I went to one near my place and they were fresh out.
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:00 pm

novascotiapower wrote:Hey there! I'm in the market for a flat file, where did all my Canadian brethren score theirs? Thanks!
My buddy and I both scored on Kijiji. They aren't plentiful but they're out there if you keep looking.
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Word! Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! I'll get vigilant on Kijiji.
bethemonkey
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:18 pm

I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Those both appear to be wanted ads. Going to e-mail about one in Hamilton though, thanks! :D
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Purchased a flat file from Kijiji this weekend, $200. It's got a couple scratches, but the price was right! Thanks for the suggestion guys, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough!
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:17 pm

novascotiapower wrote:Purchased a flat file from Kijiji this weekend, $200. It's got a couple scratches, but the price was right! Thanks for the suggestion guys, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough!
I paid about the same for mine. Sanded it down to bare metal and repainted. It's sexy now!
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:53 pm

I really want to do that, I am just worried I'll eff it up! I'm not exactly a handy person. How difficult did you find the process?
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:47 pm

novascotiapower wrote:I really want to do that, I am just worried I'll eff it up! I'm not exactly a handy person. How difficult did you find the process?
It's dead simple. If you can hold a power sander in your hand you're set! Message me if you want some more info.
WallyWest78
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Tazgarde wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:I really want to do that, I am just worried I'll eff it up! I'm not exactly a handy person. How difficult did you find the process?
It's dead simple. If you can hold a power sander in your hand you're set! Message me if you want some more info.
If you're painting it outside though with spray paint don't do it on a humid day or you get the dreaded "fisheye" effect and have to redo the whole thing (yes, it happened to me)!
GO HABS GO!!!
JohnBruce
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Selling Kaws Companion Brown Full Edition and Grey Flayed Edition. They are the open editions from Moma. Message me if interested. Thanks !
JohnnyThunder
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello,

I am looking to sell everything within my trades as one big bundle package. There are 27 or so pieces. (posters, prints, letterpresses, books, etc.) Based on the avg. price for every item the total = 4419 USD which = 5876 CAD. That is simply what the collection is valued at not the price you will be paying. If a deal is to be made, you will get hooked up LARGE. A ton of extra/goodies will be thrown into the deal for free. I am located in Toronto so if you are local or relatively close we can work out a deal in person. You will be saving on shipping costs, conversion rates, etc.. which is a huge cost saving.

This is a great deal for anyone looking to start or build on their current collection. Artists range from: Shepard Fairey, Mr. Brainwash, Faile, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Martin Ansin, Jeremy Geddes, Brad Klausen, Ames Bros etc. All works have been extremely well taken care of since purchase, all stored flat in acid free mylar portfolio. Lastly, I have been a loyal eber for many years and have a great track record. There are eb’ers within our Canadian community thread that can speak to that. If you are serious and want to work out a deal just reach out.

Lets chat! :drool:

Jt.
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

JohnnyThunder wrote:Hello,

I am looking to sell everything within my trades as one big bundle package. There are 27 or so pieces. (posters, prints, letterpresses, books, etc.) Based on the avg. price for every item the total = 4419 USD which = 5876 CAD. That is simply what the collection is valued at not the price you will be paying. If a deal is to be made, you will get hooked up LARGE. A ton of extra/goodies will be thrown into the deal for free. I am located in Toronto so if you are local or relatively close we can work out a deal in person. You will be saving on shipping costs, conversion rates, etc.. which is a huge cost saving.

This is a great deal for anyone looking to start or build on their current collection. Artists range from: Shepard Fairey, Mr. Brainwash, Faile, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Martin Ansin, Jeremy Geddes, Brad Klausen, Ames Bros etc. All works have been extremely well taken care of since purchase, all stored flat in acid free mylar portfolio. Lastly, I have been a loyal eber for many years and have a great track record. There are eb’ers within our Canadian community thread that can speak to that. If you are serious and want to work out a deal just reach out.

Lets chat! :drool:

Jt.
Met Johnny in person for a deal. I'll vouch!
choch
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Anyone in Toronto looking to purchase a framed stout RoboCop for $1000?