Can't comment on new art.

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
bert
Art Expert

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:37 am

mfaith wrote:666ways2love: I understand and can relate to your concern, but I honestly wouldn't be worried too much. I feel like the Facebook groups are serving a different crowd, and those groups rarely get information before EB anyway. Many of them are just places for flippers to sell to captive audiences. That, or just sharing content that's already been posted here. The most notable (and only really from my experience) exception to that is the Landland Appreciation group. That group actually does provide a lot of real value.
Mfaith - just bringing this over from the James Jean thread...I tend to agree with 666ways2love's concerns here: discussion is moving away from EB due to FB groups which I think is a great shame. I know it's more workload for you mods (who are already doing so much), but is there any chance art comment threads can be manually started whenever a print is added to the database? I know people can request one be started, but it doesn't seem to be happening much. Perhaps because sometimes the chatter starts small before getting interesting, but if that platform to start the small chatter isn't there, it never happens?
canuck
Art Freak

Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:23 am

Pretty sad it's been this long. Miss them release discussions.