Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
sideshowbob
EB Team

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Some great transactions and trades with these fine people over the past year. Thanks! :cheers:

Trades:
droggo
bryndavies
wpgposters
Eddie3000

Sellers:
jrsheppa
mppang
tylermarcus14
Samsjams12
Phishmayan
LLA
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Just had my first EB transaction and it was a great success! Thanks to ColeParks for being a great seller!
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:33 pm

had a very smooth transaction with Misterpace, couldn't of asked for better.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
kansasbbq
Art God

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:12 pm

These 2 dudes are mighty fine in my book:

35mmpaul
jkw3000

Thanks again gentlemen!!!
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
fredo
Art God

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:58 am

toddmmarcus - a better seller you could not ask for.
just a foil for me today, thanks
SPAC04
Art Expert

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:18 pm

I highly recommend cj450r, the man sold me a really old TStout ISO with a graciously low price point, very patient on payment, great principles, shipped early, top quality packaging, threw in an extra poster just to be amazing. TOP TIER EBER A+++ cant sing his praises enough, hope to do business with him again soon :notworthy:
entropy
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 am

I highly recommend EB member stuarthimsley.

Excellent communication. Super friendly and professional. The stellar packaging was secure, perhaps IED-proof (the poster probably could have survived a trip from Qatar to Syria to Turkey).
Zanda2000

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:05 am

To users of EB. I am from the UK and a regular poster on the Uk equivalent site UAA. I've recently made a purchase from a member on here. But since payment was made over the weekend, the seller has gone quiet. Payment was made through paypal half goods and half gift so that he was also afforded some protection. I am not so familiar finding my way around EB in the same way as UAA so I am looking for some help if someone is kind enough to do so. Is there a thread where you can discuss these sort of issues? I apologise if I have posted in the wrong thread and perhaps someone can give advice as to where I should discuss this matter.
binky79
Art Expert

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 am

Zanda2000 wrote:To users of EB. I am from the UK and a regular poster on the Uk equivalent site UAA. I've recently made a purchase from a member on here. But since payment was made over the weekend, the seller has gone quiet. Payment was made through paypal half goods and half gift so that he was also afforded some protection. I am not so familiar finding my way around EB in the same way as UAA so I am looking for some help if someone is kind enough to do so. Is there a thread where you can discuss these sort of issues? I apologise if I have posted in the wrong thread and perhaps someone can give advice as to where I should discuss this matter.
When you say "over the weekend" do you mean this last weekend, 3 days ago?

Never pay any amount via gift. The seller is protected by shipping insurance, not Paypal.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 am

Zanda2000 wrote:To users of EB. I am from the UK and a regular poster on the Uk equivalent site UAA. I've recently made a purchase from a member on here. But since payment was made over the weekend, the seller has gone quiet. Payment was made through paypal half goods and half gift so that he was also afforded some protection. I am not so familiar finding my way around EB in the same way as UAA so I am looking for some help if someone is kind enough to do so. Is there a thread where you can discuss these sort of issues? I apologise if I have posted in the wrong thread and perhaps someone can give advice as to where I should discuss this matter.
Please re-post this as a new "Callout" thread in the Anything Goes board: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewforum.php?f=2 If you do ctrl-f on that page and search "callout", you'll see a number of examples. This thread should be kept to exceptional traders/sellers.
So it goes...
1000steps
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Bought a few prints from capadon. Nice smooth transaction all the way along.
Welcome to the sleaze pit
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Just did a 1 for 1 trade with abrown408 and everything went smooth as well. Both shipped on Monday, received on Wednesday and couldn't be happier.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:59 pm

SPAC04 wrote:I highly recommend cj450r, the man sold me a really old TStout ISO with a graciously low price point, very patient on payment, great principles, shipped early, top quality packaging, threw in an extra poster just to be amazing. TOP TIER EBER A+++ cant sing his praises enough, hope to do business with him again soon :notworthy:
Cj is a good dude, I've known him since I started collecting posters pre-Mondo days.
Glad you crossed paths with him, he's top notch.
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 pm

1000steps wrote:Bought a few prints from capadon. Nice smooth transaction all the way along.
Same here.. . super smooth deal w/ solid communication
capadon
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:55 pm

1000steps wrote:Bought a few prints from capadon. Nice smooth transaction all the way along.
Couldn't have been easier to deal with. Great buyer.