Please read - Especially New Members

Official Expresso Beans Art News.
aahnutz
EB Team

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Well, it was too good to be true. Now that many of EB's functions have been restored (Matchmaker, adding and approving auctions, approving new art, etc...), it seems another function is in need of repair/restoration - approving posts by new members or those members who have never posted before and approving new topics in the forum. We do not have a date when those functions will be restored, but we wanted to let you know that we are aware of the problem. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience, especially for our new members who want to contribute to discussion in our forum.

Thank you.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
mistermooner
Art Enthusiast

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Just wondering if there is a reason why you can't comment anymore on posters. Is this one of the things that needs to be fixed? Just curious.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:45 pm

mistermooner wrote:Just wondering if there is a reason why you can't comment anymore on posters. Is this one of the things that needs to be fixed? Just curious.

This. The anti-hypers are getting restless
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Fuggin nubs amirite?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:03 pm

Codeblue wrote:Fuggin nubs amirite?

fuggin nubs....
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
fredo
Art God

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:23 pm

I've been keeping a comment ideas journal. Suggest yins do the same.
just a foil for me today, thanks
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:33 pm

We can create an Art Comment thread for new art that is approved. Until that automatic function is restored, it has to be done manually. I would suggest you ask a mod to create one for the piece you want to comment on. It would be too time consuming to create one for every new piece.

Send a PM like you do for the For Sale/Trade forum updates. Someone will get to it when they have the time.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
aahnutz
EB Team

Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:41 am

aahnutz wrote:Well, it was too good to be true. Now that many of EB's functions have been restored (Matchmaker, adding and approving auctions, approving new art, etc...), it seems another function is in need of repair/restoration - approving posts by new members or those members who have never posted before and approving new topics in the forum. We do not have a date when those functions will be restored, but we wanted to let you know that we are aware of the problem. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience, especially for our new members who want to contribute to discussion in our forum.

Thank you.
All fixed. Feel free to post. (Not that you guys listened to me anyway.)
Browntrout
EB Team

Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:31 am

aahnutz wrote:
aahnutz wrote:Well, it was too good to be true. Now that many of EB's functions have been restored (Matchmaker, adding and approving auctions, approving new art, etc...), it seems another function is in need of repair/restoration - approving posts by new members or those members who have never posted before and approving new topics in the forum. We do not have a date when those functions will be restored, but we wanted to let you know that we are aware of the problem. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience, especially for our new members who want to contribute to discussion in our forum.

Thank you.
All fixed. Feel free to post. (Not that you guys listened to me anyway.)
I listened to you and thanks for all your effort! :D