Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
gironawatch
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:29 pm

**personal information removed**
AliRock110
Art Expert

Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:56 pm

If it's in poor taste please excuse me. But I'm about to give 3 sellers a shout out for hooking me up in a most professional manner. What these gentlemen have in common is the fact that I got my shipping notice the day my Paypal hit their account. I really appreciate maximum effort getting my Art to me fast. Having it packed right and negotiating a fair deal in good faith will keep me looking through their WTs to see if there is some repeat business potential down the line. So these 3 EBers are stand up sellers who do it right.

Whitey9457-Juan Esteban Rodriguez, Star Wars & Empire Strikes Back

Plush-Landland, For Mary & Iron Giant

OrangeDC-Emek, Whale-Reg & Fairhurst, HardHome.

Thank you gentlemen, I landed some longtime ISOs and it wouldn't have been possible if you didn't answer my email and get the ball rolling. So this jam is for you guys.
KeganBohannon
Art Enthusiast

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:26 am

DANEBP Cannot thank enough for the rare hookup he gave me, would definitely love to business with again :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Gospel bells (background music)
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:45 am

GmidD is a great guy to deal with.

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
stuarthimsley
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:40 am

I've had dealings with these four stand-up members recently. I can happily endorse all of them...

Ericfromnothing
motorcitytiger
Jesusmalverde
lynchiii

:pint:
jmagee87
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Shoutout to jools for reaching out and offering one my ISOs. Shipped in the best packaging I've ever seen and threw in an extra print too!
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
jools
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:40 pm

jmagee87 wrote:Shoutout to jools for reaching out and offering one my ISOs. Shipped in the best packaging I've ever seen and threw in an extra print too!
:pint: any time dude, cheers for the purchase - now someone sort him out with the missing KT Avett Bros
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
mattlew69
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 pm

KillTheKing hooked it up for me! Packaged well and shipped fast! Thanks dood!!! :clap:
jellomcmonkeyfish
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:07 pm

housedog777 wrote:Yamar
Marshhouse
rowdyroddy
ldiddy
coryferber
noodles
kingofprussia
ColdSoreSuperStar
redbear
watersbrad
pvecchi
mrmojorisinphan
NCERNAK
mwgoldy
YgoWash
flimby
blkcld
pj101ca
ReverandToneZone

these are just some of the very honest, kind and knowledgable people i have dealt with. there are a few more but at this time they are slipping my memory.

:thumb: 8)
...and me,. I'm pretty rad too.

I can also vouch for most of those people..
jayper
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Major shoutout to BB8! He responded to my lowball post, and lowballed my lowball offer! WHAT?!?!

He packed up a sweet Stout handbill and sent it over to me, completely free. Packed like wizard, to the point that it survived 4 hours in down-pouring rain without the water getting through multiple layers of cardboard.

I wish everyone packed like this!

Don't hesitate! Total pro!
stuarthimsley
Art Expert

Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 am

I've bought from the following stand-up members recently, and can recommend dealing with all of them.

Aay2thejay
natrioloop
toobs
hansom02
earlgreytoast

:pint:
apalma27
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:58 am

KeganBohannon wrote:DANEBP Cannot thank enough for the rare hookup he gave me, would definitely love to business with again :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Gospel bells (background music)
Great guy to work with.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:09 am

jmagee87 wrote:Shoutout to jools for reaching out and offering one my ISOs. Shipped in the best packaging I've ever seen and threw in an extra print too!
Yep. Jools is a badass.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 pm

I just completed a trade with rathergrim and he is highly recommended. He's in Austria so we both took a bit of a leap of faith with the trade shipping at the same time. His end showed up quickly but my end got stuck in the netherworld for a little while. Rathergrim always stayed in contact, conversing nearly every day until my end of the deal arrived.

He's a good fella
I'm not someone else.
rathergrim
Art Enthusiast

Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:37 am

GoBluePanic wrote:I just completed a trade with rathergrim and he is highly recommended. He's in Austria so we both took a bit of a leap of faith with the trade shipping at the same time. His end showed up quickly but my end got stuck in the netherworld for a little while. Rathergrim always stayed in contact, conversing nearly every day until my end of the deal arrived.

He's a good fella
Thank you, can just return the favour.
Our whole deal was quickly finished in a few hours and both shipped the item within the next day!
Thank you for your trust for a fairly new member
Good Guys: GoBluePanic, Uyb, finneganm