Feedback Help

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
hax0n
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:12 pm

lujborg wrote:have you all donated lately? i heard you get better communication if you do, because it makes you a better part of the community.
This site doesn't make enough on referral and affiliate links! we need more donations!
Last edited by hax0n on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:22 pm

What the drymount does that have to do with what the OP asked? Take your trolling fudge elsewhere. This is the help board. Be helpful or gto
So it goes...
lujborg
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:24 pm

mfaith wrote:What the drymount does that have to do with what the OP asked? Take your trolling fudge elsewhere. This is the help board. Be helpful or gto

Hey man. it was you that suggested people are better around here if they donate. it's not a far stretch to assume those who donate would get priority support, by your logic
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
hax0n
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:29 pm

lujborg wrote:
mfaith wrote:What the drymount does that have to do with what the OP asked? Take your trolling fudge elsewhere. This is the help board. Be helpful or gto

Hey man. it was you that suggested people are better around here if they donate. it's not a far stretch to assume those who donate would get priority support, by your logic
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
hax0n
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:37 pm

GrayProxy wrote:Would be nice to hear some kind of response on this. As a fairly new member trying to get started I seem to be completely unable to receive feedback.
Just a guess but it might be because you don't have enough posts to be a member. (also you can try making a donation like mfaith suggested which could unlock it)
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Donations don't have anything to do with it. Please don't put words in my mouth
So it goes...
hax0n
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:44 pm

mfaith wrote:Donations don't have anything to do with it. Please don't put words in my mouth
Geez, It was just a suggestion! Every little bit helps keep this ship afloat bud.
lujborg
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:53 pm

mfaith wrote:Donations don't have anything to do with it. Please don't put words in my mouth
You said:
mfaith wrote:Have a lot of criticisms for someone who's not contributing...

implying that people who contribute should be the only ones allowed to criticize. so people who don't donate get treated differently? this is your suggestion, not mine. if this is the way the board is run, people who don't donate just might not get on the radar when it comes time to help those with problems. the ones who donate get the higher priority, because they're better people and only contribute positively to the community, like you.
hax0n
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:57 pm

lujborg wrote:
You said:
mfaith wrote:Have a lot of criticisms for someone who's not contributing...

implying that people who contribute should be the only ones allowed to criticize. so people who don't donate get treated differently? this is your suggestion, not mine. if this is the way the board is run, people who don't donate just might not get on the radar when it comes time to help those with problems. the ones who donate get the higher priority, because they're better people and only contribute positively to the community, like you.
So, i don't understand exactly what is being highlighted. Are we for or against donating here? Will it benefit the website and fix the issues? Can i get some feedback on this? Sorry if this is off topic. I'll make a new thread to discuss this issue if necessary.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Jon, you and that other asshole can enjoy your little troll party. I'm done.
GrayProxy: Sorry this thread went to fudge. I shouldn't have expected anything more. Being a new member, I'm sorry you had to witness some of the assholery that goes on here. Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any other problems. I'm happy to help. :cheers:
Last edited by mfaith on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So it goes...
lujborg
Art Expert

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:10 pm

mfaith wrote:Jon, you and that other asshole can enjoy your little troll party. I'm done.
OP: Sorry this thread went to fudge. I shouldn't have expected anything more. Being a new member, I'm sorry you had to witness some of the assholery that goes on here. Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any other problems. I'm happy to help. :cheers:

but he'll help more if you donate, it makes your opinions and suggestions valid.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:36 am

I still get the issue. It's annoying but I've learned to accept that it won't work now.

And I know you're trolling, but obviously donations don't help. I'm on a monthly debit thing and have this issue for a long time now
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:43 am

Is this fixed yet?
alittle
Art Freak

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:02 am

RiotAct wrote:Is this fixed yet?
DID YOU DONATE YET?!
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Feedback seems to be not working at all now. I left feedback for somebody, and they left it for me. It's not showing on either side.