Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:I always forget to list the dudes I've dealt with.
Doesnt count when you're always the seller

Quality post.

Had really good dealings with Printnoob87, Jayper, Bulkhead72 and Vanillabear. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with those gents :pint:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Add drkligh15 and 1nkling to the good buyer list!
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:20 pm

recently made a trade with FieldingChase for an overseas trade. the guy is a pro, top notch packing job to say the least. highly reccomend dealing with him. thanks again bud. :pint:
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
Evilinski

Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Done deals with bmerwinsuwc, darthvenom and have one going on with y2knonsense, super great sellers/traders to deal with!
AliRock110
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:48 am

My man Listerfeend. Dude hooked me up. Fair price, good commucation, shipped lightning fast, and packed proper. Was very happy to land one of my ISOs. This transaction went so well that this song was the theme song I put on while marveling at my "Charlie Don't Surf"......

Last edited by AliRock110 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
omyweenis
Art Expert

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Had a pleasant transaction with Arrowhead. Dude hooked it up with a mint and really great price print. Thank you. :P
OwliciousMcGill
Art Enthusiast

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:33 am

Just bought a Stout Goonies from ryan916 and the transaction was top notch. Fair price, great communication and solid packing.
McGill
AliRock110
Art Expert

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Another killer transaction from another stand up member. Talking about my dude Diabolos80. First off, let's give him props for his giveaway a few weeks ago. That was pretty sweet, just throwing swag out to the fellow EBers.

So Diabolos80 reaches out to me concerning an ISO on my lowball thread, I tell him that I'm wheeling and dealing, can I get back to him later that week. Dude is all "Cool, no prob. Hit me up when you ready.". It takes two weeks for the dust to settle and I get around to reaching out. Did I get a snarky email for taking to long? Nope. What I got was a professional approach by someone who know what he was doing. Fair price, really good communications. I had just gotten through reading the "Curious" thread and was super paranoid and Diabolos80 was real cool about it. Responded to all my questions and was never standoffish about anything. Pictures, Paypal and now it's time to ship and this is where Diabolos80 really shined. He got this print to me safe and sound, very well packed and in my hand in 3 days from the day we settled. Faster than any gallery, faster than any seller, and this was given freely not requested. That speaks to Diabolos80 sense of professionalism, this good dude just acts like he's been here before and it helped move this transaction right along. I would absolutely do business with him again because he don't play around he just "Regulates"
wottagunn
Art Expert

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Thought id share a recent transaction I had with jayper, especially because the feedback system is on the fritz.
One of the smoothest deals ive had on here. This cobber communicates well and is very patient, I can’t recommend him enough. Cheers mate
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:03 pm

I suck at keeping up at this, but just did a great trade with Rathergrim. People get scared by trading with people overseas (Austria in this case), but everything went very smooth. Very polite and professional.
That's what she said
jayper
Art Expert

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:08 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:I always forget to list the dudes I've dealt with.
Doesnt count when you're always the seller

Quality post.

Had really good dealings with Printnoob87, Jayper, Bulkhead72 and Vanillabear. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with those gents :pint:
Thanks so much! People already know, but I will state it again: RambosRemodeler is also a solid dude! Don't hesitate!
wottagunn wrote:Thought id share a recent transaction I had with jayper, especially because the feedback system is on the fritz.
One of the smoothest deals ive had on here. This cobber communicates well and is very patient, I can’t recommend him enough. Cheers mate
Thanks man! I have to return the compliment. wottagunn is an absolute joy to work with and someone I will always reach out to first if I am on the hunt for a print. Don't let the shipping from down under scare you off, it's totally worth it! Thanks!
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Really ate to the show but dealt with thefool (Seller) for a Swans print and had a really nice experience, well packed and shipped promptly.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
omyweenis
Art Expert

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:38 pm

Member leveronea came through with a great print and packed like a pro. Thanks man. :P
SPAC04
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:39 pm

maddoghoek100 ; Provided a top Stout Handbill ISO (Clarence from Robocop) among others. Displayed great communication, great packing and the fastest turnaround I've ever encountered. Plus bonus swag including a T.Stout Lebowski sticker, also threw in a Doyle "Hannibal Chew" just to. maddoghoek100 =gentleman,scholar & Highly Recommended seller.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Grabbed a Dan McCarthy package from jettad the other day. Bomb proof packing and shipped the same day I paid. Thanks!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump