Deadpool 16 Liefeld

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:30 am

Funny that so many are talking fudge. I thought this was a ZOMG Francavilla at first.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:04 am

mistersmith wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Whoa, wait..... so you're sayin you could do better? Because i'd like to see it if so.
This is why your argument is dumb, Ursus.

"Hey Chef, this souffle tastes like fudge."
"You don't like it, I'd like to see you cook a better one!"
"I can't, that's why I paid you."

If someone's a pro at something they're supposed to be good at it. Liefeld is bad at drawing, and shouldn't be paid for it. And me or you or him or her don't have to be better to be able to recognize that.
He looks bad at drawing when it comes to those shots, but clearly the guy an draw when he leaves that dogshit by the side.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:47 am

I'm not sure why you talk to me Smith, i'm a racist.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:42 am

Codeblue wrote:Funny that so many are talking fudge. I thought this was a ZOMG Francavilla at first.
Rob Liefeld can't even spell Francavilla probably. I bet he has a cheat sheet for signing his own art.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:15 am

Codeblue wrote:Funny that so many are talking fudge. I thought this was a ZOMG Francavilla at first.
Hah, same. I find it pretty comical so many people are so passionate about how much this guy sucks at drawing. Looks pretty much just the same as any other superhero movie poster.
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Liefeld releasing his APs tomorrow. Something not quite right about that variant...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCghRXSj37A/
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:46 pm

They won't be cheap. Book it
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:49 pm

MooseThompson wrote:Liefeld releasing his APs tomorrow. Something not quite right about that variant...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCghRXSj37A/
Yeah, definitely looks like it has black background as opposed to the white of the jpeg.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:56 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:They won't be packed well. Book it
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:They won't be packed well. Book it

That's the other issue :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:12 am

robliefeld wrote:I received my #Mondo #Deadpool AP's and I'll have them available on my site tomorrow. These are HUGE!! Look for an announcement. Link in bio. #robliefeld #Marvel #twentiethcenturyfox #vancityreynolds
punch
Art Expert

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:33 am

What the heck happened to the Variant?!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:36 am

That faded look would have worked great on white paper. But not on the black. It just looks like a copy of the regular that's been out in the elements for a while.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:41 am

UrsusMorris wrote:That faded look would have worked great on white paper. But not on the black. It just looks like a copy of the regular that's been out in the elements for a while.
Really hope the black is just for the AP variants. Variant needs to be white.

Guesses on Liefeld's prices? $150 reg, $200 variant? He's signing them, and you know how he feels about his signature.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:12 am

Personally i think that's more than reasonable. He did create it afterall. Better the money go to the artist than the flippers. I know a lot of people don't like the guy it seems, but i don't know much about him, so i can't contribute to that.