Pepperland 15 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
zspoff
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 am

FroDawg wrote:I know a bunch of these have landed. Curious if you saw your usps shipping info change or if it showed label created and never showed progress then was delivered. (?)

I got shipping notice on Wed but no updates. Had this happen many times (as sender and receiver) and it might not be at usps yet but might be en route. No worries. Pure curiosity of what others have seen on this print and mass shipping effort by DHM.

Excited to see this one land. Saw the reg at TRPS and it IS a beauty. Hope some of the characters appear on future minis or as "hidden" Easter eggs in Marq's future work.
Same... Got shipping notice and then it sat in pre shipment a long time. Checked yesterday morning and had updated tracking and was said to be delivered today. At my local post office now, can't wait to see the gold in the flesh
Brazzzy
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 pm

They should definitely learn how to package their prints over there at Dark hall mansions. wasn't really impressed with the packing job and surprised there wasn't more damage. :hanging:
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:15 am

Brazzzy wrote:They should definitely learn how to package their prints over there at Dark hall mansions. wasn't really impressed with the packing job and surprised there wasn't more damage. :hanging:
All prints were packaged and shipped by our fulfillment firm, Paragon Press, so please drop them a line should you have any question at: paragonpressberkeley@gmail.com or feel free to reach out to us at: info@darkhallmansion.com.

Thanks, DHM
https://www.facebook.com/Dark-Hall-Mans ... 752134162/
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:49 pm

^^ the only complaint I've heard about DHM shipping for this print.

Just out of curiosity, how did they mess up your shipping?
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Yeah, mine were packed and shipped perfectly. Like, couldn't have been better.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
5877Dead
Art Enthusiast

Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Shipping seemed pretty standard to me - no damage here. Usually, as collectors, I think we take extra precautions - but this was def standard from any gallery or artist I've bought from.
Brazzzy
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm

DarkHallMansion wrote:
Brazzzy wrote:They should definitely learn how to package their prints over there at Dark hall mansions. wasn't really impressed with the packing job and surprised there wasn't more damage. :hanging:
All prints were packaged and shipped by our fulfillment firm, Paragon Press, so please drop them a line should you have any question at: paragonpressberkeley@gmail.com or feel free to reach out to us at: info@darkhallmansion.com.

Thanks, DHM
Everything will flatten out just fine, no creases. I apologize for overreacting. I get real anal about my prints sometimes. The print looks gorgeous in my portfolio!
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:40 pm

The clouds on this one are just insane. The whole thing is really a masterpiece. Marq said today that Monolith basically spent 2 full weeks doing nothing but this print. Nuts! But I pored over this drymounter for 15 minutes and could not find a single Smeezy or Platooflet or any Spusta character! He could have put one tiny one SOMEWHERE, right?
padelimike
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:58 pm

earlgreytoast wrote: I pored over this drymounter for 15 minutes and could not find a single Smeezy or Platooflet or any Spusta character! He could have put one tiny one SOMEWHERE, right?
Did you try stepping back from the print and squinting?
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Mind blown gif
partpat
Art Freak

Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:03 am

I have seen the gold and reg and the thing is amazing. This is a fantastically detailed screen print that was printed to perfection... The beams of the sun are the business... trapping and printing are 100% and spusta nailed it ..
recycler
Art Expert

Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Only complaint that I have ever had with Dark Hall Mansion is their older announcement emails? Those things were so ridiculously long it wasn't even funny. Glad you guys toned down the text amount to a brief report as the early days were familiar to a novel. :D
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert

Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:16 pm

recycler wrote:
Only complaint that I have ever had with Dark Hall Mansion is their older announcement emails? Those things were so ridiculously long it wasn't even funny. Glad you guys toned down the text amount to a brief report as the early days were familiar to a novel. :D
The new Chimp mailers keep everything focused and shorter but when they're formal PR releases they need have certain info included pending which studio or entertainment property but they're constrained now.

Thanks! DHM
paperkutt
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Up Up and away........ :poo:
dodgers77
Art Expert

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Plus +1 :pint: :clap: