The Official ZEB LOVE Thread - Pittsburgh Artist/Illustrator

General art-related discussion.
Klub
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:13 am

cmatthews11 wrote:I should have some extra regs after the screening, and we'll be auctioning off one foil for the nonprofits as well.

Klub - I'll be working the front door!
I'll make sure to say what's up, really glad i found this thread. I got into Zeb by chance by him doing the DMB poster last tour but his art continues to be some of my favorite the Poker print is my favorite. I gave it to my brother for a birthday gift so I'm ISO if anyone has an extra in this thread. Anyone else in the Pittsburgh area hitting this up?
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:42 am

Zeb Love - 12 Monkeys print for our latest Steel City Secret Cinema fundraiser. Remaining copies available on Monday via http://steelcitycinema.storenvy.com/ - all prints printed, signed, numbered, and embossed by Zeb.

All orders will receive a free extra print (Rich Kelly prints, previous Secret Cinema prints, test prints, other free prints) and be entered in a chance at winning a 1/1 Test print foil. One of the six foil prints will be available to the public as well. All proceeds donated to The American Diabetes Association and The Hollywood Theater in Pittsburgh.

Regular (Blue) Edition of 75, detailed photos will be added to archive.

Variant (Silver) Edition of 25.

Foil Edition of 6.

Zeb also created three giclee prints based on his flyer designs that make up the poster:
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:59 am

chrisn
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:37 am

I received my regular and variant today...they look awesome in the flesh, thanks to zeb and steel city for their efforts.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Great prints ... and thanks for the extra three giclee prints too!!

:clap:
Jericho29
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 13, 2015 7:07 pm

OG sketch by Zeb for the 2/27/14 Morgantown - Avett Brothers gig poster. Also just received a foil Avengers, and it's easily one of Zeb's best. His foil experiments in 2015 have been superb.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:01 am

JGC7881 wrote:Apologies if there's a Zeb Love dedicated thread I didn't see. He has some new art prints being released by Flood Gallery that I think are pretty awesome.

http://www.thefloodgallery.com/collecti ... f-zeb-love

"First Light"

18 x 24"
Metallic ink on French Press liquorice stock
Three colour screen print
Edition of 72
20 prints available online before our Zeb Love show!

"Frontiers"

18 x 24"
Metallic inks on French Press liquorice cover stock
3 colour screen print
Edition of 62
20 prints available online before our Zeb Love show!
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
pking1601
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:29 am

I went last night to the show. I didn't buy anything because I'm desperately trying to be a good boy and time was against me as I was off to work straight afterwards but there were some great prints there. There was some lovely foils, I'm kicking myself for not getting one, and some clever test prints showing the screen printing process from start to finish which was very clever as well, some of those prints were actually more appealing than the finished product.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:49 am

Yeah, some of those tests prints are pretty rad....can't spend though.
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
lapislazuli
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Tomorrow we will be releasing Electric Funeral by Zeb Love.

This exclusive print follows from The Flood Gallery's hugely successful solo show 'Process' from Zeb Love. Electric Funeral is available by The Flood Gallery only and is a four colour screen print using natural paper stock. This stunning print is signed and numbered by Zeb and is an edition of only 37.

Electric Funeral by Zeb Love print release this Wednesday 18th November 5pm GMT.

£25 available online and in our Greenwich gallery.

tabBOCKalypse
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm really, really loving Zeb's latest Avett Brothers poster!

His drop went extremely fast, but some more just surfaced on the Avett's kungfu store today!
http://theavettbrothers.kungfustore.com ... vt388.html
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Zeb Love
Due to fraudulent orders and bots, the store is temporarily closed. I'm currently sorting through orders and trying to find duplicates, and cancelling their order. Thank you for the support, and patience!
Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm

So in the 2 years and 7+ months since the last post in this thread Zeb Love has become a baller with Bots on his drops??
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Pearl Jam posters are SHRN.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Print was gone in a flash.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH