Jurassic Park 15 Francavilla

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
BBQDBANTHA
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:37 am

bulkhead72 wrote:Example? :)
I don't remember, I just remember there being a couple and everyone was like, dang...that was sneaky.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Raiders4Ever
New User

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:01 am

I love pretty much everything Francavilla does. The new Jurassic Park poster has a similar "free-floating" composition to Francavilla's "Creature from the Black Lagoon" version. The artist has a knack for taking iconic characters/creatures and presenting them in a contemporary design while retaining the original qualities that made them special to begin with for movie goers.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Raiders4Ever wrote:I love pretty much everything Francavilla does.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Nice first post. Quit lurking. :P
romulus
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:43 am

Anyone know when the artist's copies of this are likely to come out? And what does he mean by remarque? Any examples of previous prints he's done this for?
bert
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:49 am

romulus wrote:Anyone know when the artist's copies of this are likely to come out? And what does he mean by remarque? Any examples of previous prints he's done this for?
Creature from the Black Lagoon AP had remarques - photos in the thread http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 8&start=60
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:55 am

romulus wrote:And what does he mean by remarque? Any examples of previous prints he's done this for?
Means he draws somethin on the already printed posters. He did it on his Creature From the Black Lagoon AP's, drymountin sick. Here's an example (to the left of the title):

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
romulus
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:27 am

Wow, that's great. Thanks for the explanation
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:32 am

A remarqued mesquito would be tight. Or a FULL ON DR. IAN MALCOM :shock: lol
foulmouthedruffian
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:50 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:A remarqued mesquito would be tight. Or a FULL ON DR. IAN MALCOM :shock: lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:07 pm

That's what i'm talkin bout!
labanog
Art Enthusiast

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:22 pm

any update regarding the AP for this badboy?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:20 pm

labanog wrote:any update regarding the AP for this badboy?
He said hopefully by years end
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:26 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
labanog wrote:any update regarding the AP for this badboy?
He said hopefully by years end
He's been a shocker with inks pencils and APs lately. Blueballavilla....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
tranito
Art Expert

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Can't wait to see what he does with his APs. I might end up needing to upgrade.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.