Colores Para Siempre 14 Saber

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
KyleLindgren
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Laguy34 wrote:$200 according to his Instagram
And $350 for hand embellished.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Sceazy wrote:I'm looking forward to these dropping in an archive sale for more than originally listed so I can shoot Saber a tweet about it, he loves shady businesses :lol:
I'm guessing he is already aware. It's not like they are keeping some secret. Not for nothing, but there is a lot of judgement being thrown around on a forum on which flipping is a major part.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Es muy deepo.
Last edited by Codeblue on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bombaguy
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Sceazy wrote:I'm looking forward to these dropping in an archive sale for more than originally listed so I can shoot Saber a tweet about it, he loves shady businesses :lol:
I'm guessing he is already aware. It's not like they are keeping some secret. Not for nothing, but there is a lot of judgement being thrown around on a forum on which flipping is a major part.
200 and 350 for hpm is a fairly reasonable price considering the thickness of the paper and a lot of ink going into this plus 1xruns cut. On the other hand though shipping should be included.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm

bombaguy wrote:
200 and 350 for hpm is a fairly reasonable price considering the thickness of the paper and a lot of ink going into this plus 1xruns cut. On the other hand though shipping should be included.
Yeah, they are referring to the "archive" sale where they sell PPs, unsold/returned tiems and APs for a premium. Some seem to have a major issues with these sales,for some reason.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:35 pm

bombaguy wrote:
Yeah, they are referring to the "archive" sale where they sell PPs, unsold/returned tiems and APs for a premium. Some seem to have a major issues with these sales,for some reason.
You wouldn't be happy at a 4x markup and it damaged, would you?
Same fudge, different drop.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:37 am

If they are selling a bunch of trashed up fudge for more, then I certainly have an issue. But, if they are simply selling the extras at somewhat close to current market, I see nothing wrong with that. Even if it means obtaining it on eBay and reselling during the archive sale.

All the stuff I have ever gotten from the archive sale have come pretty quickly and with no damage. Yes they were more expensive but I did want them. BTW, most I have are marked PP or AP very rarely do I get a numbered print.
automator
Nobody

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 am

New image Colores Para Siempre 14 Saber - Detail

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

PublicSquare
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:02 pm

bombaguy wrote:
But this isn't an Archive sale, right?
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm

PublicSquare wrote: But this isn't an Archive sale, right?
Correct. They are just warming up for the next one. :lol:
shagdonk
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:06 pm

HPM 21/25