Jerry Garcia Symponic Celebration 14 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm

New image Jerry Garcia Symponic Celebration 14 Welker - Silver Variant

Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu May 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Sweet image :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Thu May 15, 2014 7:43 pm

automator wrote:New image Jerry Garcia Symponic Celebration 14 Welker - Silver Variant

I love this variant. :drool:

Gotta get in on this drop.

DT, did DW reset the drop time. I know today was cancelled but didn't pay attention whether he set a new time or not.

Marsellus: [calmly] Yeah, I grasp that, Jules. All I'm doing is contemplating the ifs.
Jules: [nervous] I don't wanna hear 'bout no drymounting ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Jules, I'm on the mothafucka. Go back in there, chill them [fellas!] out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly".
Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mothafucka. Go back in there and chill them [fellas] out and wait for The Wolf, who should be coming directly.
Jules: [Jules pauses and becomes calm] You sending The Wolf?
Marsellus: Oh, you feel better, mothafucka?
Jules: [laughing] fudge, [brother], that's all you had to say!

Subbed a few words to be something I'm not (PC) but to ensure everyone knows I'm not (prejudiced).
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Thu May 15, 2014 8:10 pm

FroDawg wrote:
automator wrote:New image Jerry Garcia Symponic Celebration 14 Welker - Silver Variant

DT, did DW reset the drop time. I know today was cancelled but didn't pay attention whether he set a new time or not.

Marsellus: [calmly] Yeah, I grasp that, Jules. All I'm doing is contemplating the ifs.
Jules: [nervous] I don't wanna hear 'bout no drymounting ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Jules, I'm on the mothafucka. Go back in there, chill them [fellas!] out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly".
Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mothafucka. Go back in there and chill them [fellas] out and wait for The Wolf, who should be coming directly.

Subbed a few words to be something I'm not (PC) but to ensure everyone knows I'm not (prejudiced).
Ran into an issue w/ Red Light Management apparently. I'm assuming it has to do w/ the variants but honestly I have no idea so don't take that as fact. So far all we know is that it's been postponed "indefinitely".
shibbyaholic
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
FroDawg wrote:

Ran into an issue w/ Red Light Management apparently. I'm assuming it has to do w/ the variants but honestly I have no idea so don't take that as fact. So far all we know is that it's been postponed "indefinitely".

"I must inquire "REDLIGHT MANAGEMENT," can you still have FUN????
Image Image Image
downtown
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Some at Red Light far less than others apparently. New Release Date for AP's is June 3rd. Set in stone.
upseeker
Art Expert

Fri May 16, 2014 6:12 pm

:2thumb: :2thumb: This thread rulzzzz.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Thu May 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Had it carted, then realized it was not signed by David, correct?
downtown
Art Expert

Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm

PapaVo wrote:
Had it carted, then realized it was not signed by David, correct?
Not signed correct

& sold out now
secondarymarket
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Signed & numbered editions going up soon.
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 pm

downtown
Art Expert

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:33 pm

rayg216
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 pm

The AP editions had remarques would love to see one. Can someone please post a photo? Thanks!
"But that's the great thing about art. Everyone can have their own opinion about why it sucks" - Homer Simpson
downtown
Art Expert

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:06 pm

rayg216 wrote:The AP editions had remarques would love to see one. Can someone please post a photo? Thanks!
Two front toofs in Sakura Gold