River Town 13 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:26 pm

This topic is dedicated to: River Town 13 Welker

tdimatt
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Can't wait to see this up close.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:08 pm

tdimatt wrote:Can't wait to see this up close.
Me too. Thought this was supposed to go up for sale an hour later than it did and nearly missed it. Fortunately I caught it when Downtown posted it was up on the Welker thread and someone happened to drop theirs from their big cartel cart. Kind of surprised this isn't talked about too much considering the popularity of the Phish print. Feel very fortunate to own one, love the image and I was a little wary of hanging another Phish print on my wall, so this art print works perfectly for me. Plus it's another 11x17 to pair next to my Lengthwise giclee.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
Me too. Thought this was supposed to go up for sale an hour later than it did and nearly missed it. Fortunately I caught it when Downtown posted it was up on the Welker thread and someone happened to drop theirs from their big cartel cart. Kind of surprised this isn't talked about too much considering the popularity of the Phish print. Feel very fortunate to own one, love the image and I was a little wary of hanging another Phish print on my wall, so this art print works perfectly for me. Plus it's another 11x17 to pair next to my Lengthwise giclee.
New best print ever?
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:33 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
New best print ever?
Tired. Like everyone else, I buy things I like and enjoy sharing opinions in threads of those things that I buy, with other like-minded folks. Get over it.
downtown
Art Expert

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Some things are better as sleepers

HARRYHOOD213
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 pm

This is one of the best things Welker has done all year - cannot wait to receive mine in the mail!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:43 pm

HARRYHOOD213 wrote:This is one of the best things Welker has done all year - cannot wait to receive mine in the mail!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:waits patiently by computer for disgruntled "hype" replies:
bmerel
Art Expert

Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 pm

ISO! Was waiting all week for this to drop...missed. Balls! Anyone have a line on one, hit me up. Congrats to all that scored!

Edit: All sorted!!! Thanks to an amazing member/human.

:notworthy:
smuggs
Art Enthusiast

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:32 pm

It was shocking how long these were available for. U da man welker !
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:00 pm

bmerel wrote:ISO! Was waiting all week for this to drop...missed. Balls! Anyone have a line on one, hit me up. Congrats to all that scored!

Edit: All sorted!!! Thanks to an amazing member/human.

:notworthy:
Congrats!
downtown
Art Expert

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:08 pm

automator
Nobody

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:21 pm

New image River Town 13 Welker

Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:16 pm

downtown wrote:Image
Awesome! These haven't started shipping yet have they? I know I got an email notification a couole weeks ago but no tracking movement since.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am

Timbrh2001 wrote:
downtown wrote:
Awesome! These haven't started shipping yet have they? I know I got an email notification a couole weeks ago but no tracking movement since.
Hey Folks,
Just a little update on the River Town screen prints. I wasn't really satisfied with our first attempt at printing this. It was initially a one color halftone and because it was mostly metallic ink it was hard to view from all angles. So we took some time to create a new metallic halftone based on the first 5 layers of the print and then added the line art in a deeper metallic ink on top of that. The new print has much more depth and I feel more comfortable releasing it. So we're packing tubes today and tomorrow and hopefully everyone will have them early next week. The edition is also bumped to 40 prints in total. I hope this doesn't offend anyones sensibilities. If anyone missed out please shoot me or Anna an email. We'll crop the first try into squares and include them as full bleed mini prints in everyones order so you can see the difference.

Cheers everyone and Happy Holiday!
We are truly grateful for your support.

-dw
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral