Black Crowes US Tour 13 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
delt540
Art Enthusiast

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Sweet pics!! I can't wait until Friday night here in St Louis it's gonna be awesome. Really hope they have some prints left over too
Browntrout
EB Team

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 pm

So these are still available at the shows? are they selling out at the merch stands? Sounds like they are running low, hence the red 2nd edition. What was the original cost?
brewer247
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Original cost of $30. Edition of 500.
How to Pack and Ship a Poster.............
http://www.expressobeans.com/wiki/index ... ing_Prints
Browntrout
EB Team

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

brewer247 wrote:Original cost of $30. Edition of 500.
Mods can you update? thanks
Browntrout
EB Team

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Signed & numbered in pencil which is nearly impossible to see on the dark blue paper. Signing in white pencil like Jeff Wood does would have been made it much more visable.
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 pm

mine is currently at the framers......Took some time to look thru some mattes that match...

will show pics once done in 2 weeks :wink:
:pint:
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Bloody hell.

The blooming font is so dayam'd small...

...is the last stop Nawlins?

I guess I should expect a different print to roll off the presses later this year when they finally waltz through the Carolinas with the TTB?

Otherwise, I'd like to see this on a limey-green day-glo indica variant paper-stock with some tiny sperry-style eye-frye red/purple hair fibers blended into the pulp stock...kinda like the Fed does to some of the bigger notes to discourage counterfeiting....

...and printed with maybe a resinous clearcoat -shellac layer... produced from only the finest glandular trichomes... refined from Humboldt county's finest non-native, however indigenous red-wood trees.

TTB & THE BLACK CROWES TOUR - ON SALE NOW

We're excited to announce a co-headlining tour with The Black Crowes and special guests The London Souls! The tour kicks off in Nashville on July 19 and ends on August 15 in Detroit. Tickets for all of these shows (except Nashville) are on sale now, so don't miss out on the hottest tour of the summer. Get your tickets today.

July 19 - Nashville, TN - The Woods Ampitheatre at Fontanel (On sale April 26 at 10am)
July 20 - Alpharetta, GA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
July 21 - Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Amphitheatre
July 23 - Raleigh, NC - Red Hat Amphitheatre
July 24 - Columbus, OH - LC Pavilion
July 27 - Gilford, NH - Meadowbrook
July 30 - Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion
July 31 - Canandaigua, NY - CMAC
Aug 7 - Pittsburgh, PA - Stage AE
Aug 9 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center
Aug 10 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach
Aug 11 - Philadelphia, PA - Mann Center
Aug 13 - Indianapolis, IN - Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn @ White River
Aug 14 - Chicago, IL - Charter One Pavilion
Aug 15 - Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Music Festival
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

downbytheriver wrote:Bloody hell.

The blooming font is so dayam'd small...

...is the last stop Nawlins?

I guess I should expect a different print to roll off the presses later this year when they finally waltz through the Carolinas with the TTB?

Otherwise, I'd like to see this on a limey-green day-glo indica variant paper-stock with some tiny sperry-style eye-frye red/purple hair fibers blended into the pulp stock...kinda like the Fed does to some of the bigger notes to discourage counterfeiting....

...and printed with maybe a resinous clearcoat -shellac layer... produced from only the finest glandular trichomes... refined from Humboldt county's finest non-native, however indigenous red-wood trees.

TTB & THE BLACK CROWES TOUR - ON SALE NOW

We're excited to announce a co-headlining tour with The Black Crowes and special guests The London Souls! The tour kicks off in Nashville on July 19 and ends on August 15 in Detroit. Tickets for all of these shows (except Nashville) are on sale now, so don't miss out on the hottest tour of the summer. Get your tickets today.

July 19 - Nashville, TN - The Woods Ampitheatre at Fontanel (On sale April 26 at 10am)
July 20 - Alpharetta, GA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
July 21 - Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Amphitheatre
July 23 - Raleigh, NC - Red Hat Amphitheatre
July 24 - Columbus, OH - LC Pavilion
July 27 - Gilford, NH - Meadowbrook
July 30 - Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion
July 31 - Canandaigua, NY - CMAC
Aug 7 - Pittsburgh, PA - Stage AE
Aug 9 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center
Aug 10 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach
Aug 11 - Philadelphia, PA - Mann Center
Aug 13 - Indianapolis, IN - Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn @ White River
Aug 14 - Chicago, IL - Charter One Pavilion
Aug 15 - Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Music Festival
N.O. WAS the last stop when they announced the 1st set of dates....but they added more dates as usual.....The added dates were expected...
After the Derek Trucks dates, Crowes will be doing a West Coast Tour........

that is when you will see version 2 of this print!
:pint:
Imatruck
Art Expert

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

I got 2nd row for the Philly show in august....hopefully the crowes will be playing the closing set. I can also see them jamming Dreams with Trucks.
delt540
Art Enthusiast

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:16 am

Non-fiction I'm looking forward to see what you did with this print. Can't wait to get my framed!! And no worries peeps they had a pretty good stack at the STL show tonight. And from what I saw they were all mint with no damage :D
Browntrout
EB Team

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:42 am

Covering the road is a sparkly layer of silver metallic ink, which shimmers in the light from all angles. The dates and the outine of the band's name are also metallic.
Browntrout
EB Team

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Any sign of the red 2nd edition? If so does the Tedeschi/Trucks dates show up on it?
pewter14
EB Team

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Browntrout wrote:Any sign of the red 2nd edition? If so does the Tedeschi/Trucks dates show up on it?
From facebook ...

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
squalie
Art Expert

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am

Really diggin this poster. Can't make the spring tour but hope to hit up Sturgis :D
automator
Nobody

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:44 am

New image Black Crowes US Tour 13 Spusta - 2nd