Pearl Jam Washington 06 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue May 30, 2006 9:52 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Pearl Jam Washington 06 Klausen

thegig
Art Expert

Tue May 30, 2006 9:56 pm

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! Sweet!
Flimby

Tue May 30, 2006 9:59 pm

best poster of the tour. by far. :D
AstroFan
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 30, 2006 10:03 pm

thegig wrote:Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! Sweet!
Yup, easily my favorite from this tour. Although, given how some really awful junk(Philly II...) from this tour is going for $70 or so, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it anytime soon unless I get in on the eventual 10C sale.
macc5
EB Team

Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 pm

Flimby wrote:best poster of the tour. by far. :D
I will second that..

..brad is amazing.. :shock:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed May 31, 2006 12:11 am

Right on Klausen! To hell with all the religious dildos throwing away our freedom and our future. A poster with balls! arrrrrghg.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed May 31, 2006 8:06 am

turnJBup wrote:Right on Klausen! To hell with all the religious dildos throwing away our freedom and our future. A poster with balls! arrrrrghg.

the only problem I have w/ this print is it's a pearl jam poster. Otherwise, great stuff!!
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Wed May 31, 2006 9:49 am

I'm looking to trade a signed moe. poster from the 2005 summer tour for some Pearl Jam posters...if anyone is interested in a signed moe. poster?

http://www.expressobeans.com/images.php?art=24291

this is the poster that is signed by the band...
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed May 31, 2006 11:27 am

jojobadass wrote:
turnJBup wrote:Right on Klausen! To hell with all the religious dildos throwing away our freedom and our future. A poster with balls! arrrrrghg.

the only problem I have w/ this print is it's a pearl jam poster. Otherwise, great stuff!!
Hey JoJo They are hippies on the inside. I love Panic, but they are pussies when it comes to politics. Maybe they should have hung around Neil Young a little more! You will never see Panic put out a poster like this bud!
jojobadass
Art God

Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm

turnJBup wrote:
jojobadass wrote:

Hey JoJo They are hippies on the inside. I love Panic, but they are pussies when it comes to politics. Maybe they should have hung around Neil Young a little more! You will never see Panic put out a poster like this bud!
politics aside, Panic hasn't put out a poster this good in 3 or 4 years.

At least WSP still jams.....can't wait to hear the new album. New producer for the 1st time in 10 years.....same guy produced Zeppelin III like 50 years ago.
kavond
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 31, 2006 12:44 pm

WOW!!! I thought the Toronto was going to be Klausen's best this tour. But this is just something special.
thegig
Art Expert

Wed May 31, 2006 1:16 pm

jojobadass wrote:politics aside, Panic hasn't put out a poster this good in 3 or 4 years.

At least WSP still jams.....can't wait to hear the new album. New producer for the 1st time in 10 years.....same guy produced Zeppelin III like 50 years ago.
I'm pretty disappointed w/ the new Panic album. It sounds stiff and overproduced, and the songs aren't as strong. Still decent, but not their best by any stretch.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed May 31, 2006 1:22 pm

thegig wrote:
jojobadass wrote:politics aside, Panic hasn't put out a poster this good in 3 or 4 years.

I'm pretty disappointed w/ the new Panic album. It sounds stiff and overproduced, and the songs aren't as strong. Still decent, but not their best by any stretch.
I haven't heard any of it........I thought it wasn't due out until the end of june or so.
thegig
Art Expert

Wed May 31, 2006 1:30 pm

jojobadass wrote:
thegig wrote:

I haven't heard any of it........I thought it wasn't due out until the end of june or so.
I gots connections. :wink:
jojobadass
Art God

Wed May 31, 2006 1:34 pm

thegig wrote:
jojobadass wrote:
thegig wrote:

I gots connections. :wink:

here's an article hyping it up, it's a good read:

http://harpmagazine.com/articles/detail ... le_id=4280