Les Miserables 13 Moss Release Discussion 02/24/13

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Les Miserables 13 Moss - 1st

sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:36 pm

pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
skis007
Art Expert

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Seriously?
Count
Art Expert

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:08 am

Mondo would do well to drop this just as Anne Hathaway is announced as winner of Best Supporting Actress.
madmax405
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Damn, I'm loving this Moss. Les Miserables may not be my favorite movie of all time, but as far as musicals go... It's the only one in my heart, there is no competition. I've seen it 7 times (4x Broadway as I live outside Manhattan, 2x London, 1x Prof. Travelling Company in NJ). Saw the movie 3 times now, and while I think I liked it better each time, the third time I was just bursting out loud laughter every time Russel Crowe came out. Especially during "Stars" when he walks the ledge, foreshadowing the part I laughed even harder at, when he walks the ledge before jumping. With that said, it has made it to my top ten, probably thanks to Sammy Barks and Anne Hathaway. Les Miserables was also the topic of my senior history seminar thesis in order to complete the far less useful of my two Bachelor's degrees (I'm an accountant :lol:). It is also the only actual (2) CD I still own, and either CD1 or 2 has never left the six disc changer since I got my last car in 2007, it's disc 5; in the car before that, it was disc 6.

I'll be trying for this tomorrow night, how could I not? I know it's cliche but Moss has been putting out some great posters for basically all of my favorite things... it all started (for me)with LOST :lol: and I may even consider robbing a house if there was an SW Trilogy set inside (fine, maybe not).

Anyway, long story short-- I'd love/appreciate some backup PB support in case I don't make the checkout (or even spot the drop) in time. I'm just a little worried/stressed as I have my Regulation section of CPA Exam at 8AM Monday (aka last night to cram). Is anyone available/not interested in this print and available to PB for me? I will be trying for this, as well as the Hobbit (if they drop it unannounced), would also appreciate some PB support on this one. Is anyone available for some possible Hobbit PB action (attempt #2)

When I ask for a PB like this (I am also attempting to score so we could get 2), I promise the PBer full costs even if we both score. However (and what I would usually expect/prefer to happen), is that you (or we) post to see anyone else who missed out on getting it on the drop, and give it to the first lucky guy to PM (unless it's like an account that was made today, or something).

In return (well, I'll do it anyway even if you can't PB for me, hopefully someone else can), I'm offering PBs for every print tomorrow night OTHER than Les Mis and The Hobbit. Let me know what you want, and also if you are able to PB for either of mine. By the way (which goes for anyone), I'm also available for PB's whenever I'm available to be at the PC, so feel free to jot me down as someone who can possibly lend a hand for drops. I'm in the NYC area, technically NJ though, and only used to shipping domestic, although I would ship international as long as we discuss beforehand. I may x-post this if any other Mondo threads are buzzing, not sure yet, but this thread is dead atm. PM me; Cheers :pint:

Thanks! :notworthy:
Max

TL;DR: Anyone PB for Les Mis and/or a possible unannounced Hobbit tomorrow night? Additionally, I can try to PB for people for any of the other 3+ prints that drop tomorrow night, as I'll be at the computer studying all night for my CPA Exam Monday morning. Just let me know what print(s) you want. Also, always available to PB if not busy! PM me; thanks! :clap:
Current Top ISOs: Wood There 2012!! // Moss Star Wars // Moss Totoro (Few other Esao and Wood prints...
Sniffer85
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Great print, Olly nailed it, best print from the Mondo Oscar night releases
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Wow, according to the WT nobody bought this to keep.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
madmax405
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Kramerica wrote:Wow, according to the WT nobody bought this to keep.
I'll bet you my apartment outside Manhattan on this, there are no deeds, mortgages, or easements on it.
Against your $1.
Current Top ISOs: Wood There 2012!! // Moss Star Wars // Moss Totoro (Few other Esao and Wood prints...
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
mrkyuss
Art God

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

rubberneck wrote:Image
mrkyuss wrote:Image
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
madmax405
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 pm

rubberneck wrote:Image
Rubber, I'm sensing you sense my lack of sleep is getting to me. I know the common sense answer is go to sleep. But my brain is telling me to do otherwise.

At some point I will just disappear.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
woodyland
Art Expert

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 am

Kramerica wrote:Wow, according to the WT nobody bought this to keep.
I just did
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
SFLOEGEL
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 am

looks like olly just got his hands on his copies. pic was tweeted this morning
mppang
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:13 am