Ol' Nasty 12 Schwager

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 am

This topic is dedicated to: Ol' Nasty 12 Schwager

1nkling
Site Admin

Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Well, mine turned up today but the tube looked like someone stamped on it.. :cry:

It looked a decent enough tube and when I opened it the print had been rolled smaller and taped so I was optimistic but when I got it out I realised it'd been mashed quite nastily..

I'm totally new to this so I'm hoping you guys can advise me. This is my first proper print purchase to turn up other than the Daytrader Danger which was actually far better than I'd feared.

What is the protocol with a print turning up in this kind of condition? Do I contact Tiny Bird Press? or Rob? Or the postal service?

The tube looked like this:

Any advice you fellas can give me on what to do would be muchly appreciated.. Thanks..
My up to date trades and ISOs.
bmerel
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2012 2:36 pm

hit up tiny bird. send them the pics. they're great people over there. bummer about the print. hope it all works out. cheers and welcome to the world of schwager the rob.
1nkling
Site Admin

Tue May 29, 2012 3:12 pm

bmerel wrote:hit up tiny bird. send them the pics. they're great people over there. bummer about the print. hope it all works out. cheers and welcome to the world of schwager the rob.
Thanks, I will get onto them.

Massive bummer about the print, its really nice apart from the dents and creases.. :lol:
1nkling
Site Admin

Wed May 30, 2012 5:14 am

Rob is a lovely, lovely fella. He is sending me out an AP of the print to replace the squashed one. :clap:

Hopefully the new one gets treated better by the postal service.. :?
bmerel
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

1nkling wrote:Rob is a lovely, lovely fella. He is sending me out an AP of the print to replace the squashed one. :clap:

Hopefully the new one gets treated better by the postal service.. :?
Schwager The Rob!!! :clap: