post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
xN3rDx
Art Expert

Tue May 15, 2012 6:12 am

Philpenn wrote:
joshualinn199 wrote:THIS IS NOT A SPAM..
Posted by Joshua with the vagina.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue May 15, 2012 6:20 am

The bots are getting smarter, and closer to self realization. Then we're all doomed.

I think, therefor I am... NOT SPAM.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

preachingtotheblind wrote:
PLUSH wrote:
preachingtotheblind wrote:What is the best email address to contact to ask for a refund?

LOL, this again. Why would you ask for a refund? Not gonna flip, eh. :shock:
No a genuine mistake on my behalf to purchase, no interest in flipping. Therefore I would rather ask for a refund.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
shoeless
Art Expert

Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

:rolling:

how did I know that was in a MBW thread?!!!

donkey
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 pm

LeeKaye wrote:
sixstringer wrote:Is anyone going for this?

I already have too many pictures of Hitler on the wall. Adding another one might start looking strange.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 pm

fredo wrote:
cjethomas wrote:Well, seeing as as I have now been refunded on 100% of my orders from them due to oversells, I would call it the worst poster site I visit. Not one of the worst. The Worst.
You sound like a shitty fisherman blaming the lake.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Chico wrote:i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K
want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm

two great posts of the day. :notworthy: :clap:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

GR8Dane wrote:
fredo wrote:
cjethomas wrote:Well, seeing as as I have now been refunded on 100% of my orders from them due to oversells, I would call it the worst poster site I visit. Not one of the worst. The Worst.
You sound like a shitty fisherman blaming the lake.

:notworthy:
mmmm Beer :pint:
parlow
Art Connoisseur

Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 am

mr_rugby wrote:^ I hope you break your back while you're trying to suck your own dick
ejg904
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 am

daviddelgadoh wrote:So I heard this is where we can compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
:clap: :clap:
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
lobotomizer
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm

PygmyLush wrote:-SNIP-

grow up or post a thread in anything goes aobut how much you hate the "not so hook up" hook ups in this thread. so people looking for hook up dont have to snorkel through your tears.

do somthing other than bitch about every thing some one else does, says, or sells on a public fourm about ink on paper. my 2 cents to fuel the fire hope this thread doesn't disapear
:notworthy: :clap: :pint:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm

applehead wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:Fat chicks need loving too...
They sure do, and so long as they have been single and not drymounted often, and have never had kids, their putang is as tight as can be!!!! You can believe that from experience. Hot chicks get run through like the Lincoln Tunnel and its like an ice cube being thrown down a linolium floored hallway. Exact opposite for the mostly less desirable heavier women, which feel much more amazing and tight. If single men knew better, they would satisfy themselves more with heavier woman, and mixing it up every now and then. my apologies to any women on here, but men were simply not designed the same as women when in comes to commitment. I'm not superficial and i can see/imagine whatever i want, even with my eyes open, but theres no doubt from my experience that the hotter the girl, the less feeling/pleasure down there, and vice versa.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Bickel

Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Codeblue wrote:
applehead wrote:
They sure do, and so long as they have been single and not drymounted often, and have never had kids, their putang is as tight as can be!!!! You can believe that from experience. Hot chicks get run through like the Lincoln Tunnel and its like an ice cube being thrown down a linolium floored hallway. Exact opposite for the mostly less desirable heavier women, which feel much more amazing and tight. If single men knew better, they would satisfy themselves more with heavier woman, and mixing it up every now and then. my apologies to any women on here, but men were simply not designed the same as women when in comes to commitment. I'm not superficial and i can see/imagine whatever i want, even with my eyes open, but theres no doubt from my experience that the hotter the girl, the less feeling/pleasure down there, and vice versa.
:rolling:
mobius006
Art Freak

Sun May 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Codeblue wrote:
applehead wrote:
How was this not from the open relationships forum