Mark Englert?

General art-related discussion.
fung430
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 am

mycrospazm wrote:
fung430 wrote:I don't know if it was said or not.... Does the variant black and white glow in the dark also?
All of the prints glow.

great thanks... so variant and regular for me and I am able to take off from the drop on this Saturday... good luck to everyone attempting this Saturday :D
summoner
Art Freak

Fri May 18, 2012 8:30 am

fung430 wrote:
mycrospazm wrote:
fung430 wrote:I don't know if it was said or not.... Does the variant black and white glow in the dark also?
All of the prints glow.
great thanks... so variant and regular for me and I am able to take off from the drop on this Saturday... good luck to everyone attempting this Saturday :D
As much as I hope that this is true, I would much like this to be actually confirmed by Mark. With so many variations, and this thread being so long and dealing with so many different prints, it is hard to find a definite yes on if the "This is my farm" variant will include GID inks. Again, if it does... :drool:
Image Image Image
karza
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 8:32 am

Jon1701 wrote:
markenglert wrote:Jim Norton AP and Zombie portrait presale are both this Saturday, sometime between 10-11am PST.

Every regular version, sketched or not, glows in the dark.

saturday? noooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

more volunteer work at the brewery :wink:
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 10:24 am

Oh snap, they all float showed up . looks great as expected. plus some bonus stickers threw in. Good form.
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 10:25 am

kannibaliztik wrote:Oh snap, they all float showed up . looks great as expected. plus some bonus stickers threw in. Good form.
Post the stickers!
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 am

"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
Rorschach
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm

wizdom wrote:I was bored...

I may have to overlook my normal dislike of GID for this one. That mock up looks awesome.
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm

I was surprised I didn't see a Dale getting munched on by walkers easter egg.....
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
technique
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 pm

kannibaliztik wrote:Image
Those are great ohh and ISO of that Bates Motel keychain!
shannk47
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 18, 2012 1:01 pm

without sounding too dumb and just to have all the information straight, is the pre-sale on saturday for the "this is my farm" print just for the zombie sketches added to it? or is it pre-sale for the normal GID print? im new to this specific thread and just want to know what was going on. the print is amazing and ill definitely be trying to obtain one, just need to fully understand whats happening on saturday.

any info is much appreciated! :pint:
Eat. Pray. Queef.
Wawaad
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 1:06 pm

shannk47 wrote:without sounding too dumb and just to have all the information straight, is the pre-sale on saturday for the "this is my farm" print just for the zombie sketches added to it? or is it pre-sale for the normal GID print? im new to this specific thread and just want to know what was going on. the print is amazing and ill definitely be trying to obtain one, just need to fully understand whats happening on saturday.

just for the added zombie sketches
Have No Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Nation is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Wawaad wrote:
shannk47 wrote:without sounding too dumb and just to have all the information straight, is the pre-sale on saturday for the "this is my farm" print just for the zombie sketches added to it? or is it pre-sale for the normal GID print? im new to this specific thread and just want to know what was going on. the print is amazing and ill definitely be trying to obtain one, just need to fully understand whats happening on saturday.

Half of them, so 25 of the "yourself as a zombie" sketches on the regular

The main drop is end of June. That will be:

Regular
Regular w/ sketch
Regular with "yourself as a zombie" sketch
Variant
shannk47
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm

zombiedictator wrote:
Wawaad wrote:

Half of them, so 25 of the "yourself as a zombie" sketches on the regular

The main drop is end of June. That will be:

Regular
Regular w/ sketch
Regular with "yourself as a zombie" sketch
Variant

and all of them (reg, reg w sketch, reg w yourself, and variant) GID?
Eat. Pray. Queef.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Theres been a ton of posts about it but nothing fully confirmed about the Variant GID.

Although, as discussed yesterday, I don't think the Variant has GID. The point was to make it more comic style and keep it Black and White.
Image _ Image
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm

My bad...I could have sworn Mark said something about all of them having GID but I could be, and I probably am, wrong.