Pup Art 12 Mr. Brainwash

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

This topic is dedicated to: Pup Art 12 Mr. Brainwash

automator
Nobody

Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 am

New image Pup Art 12 Mr. Brainwash
Yellow Edition

automator
Nobody

Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 am

Red Edition

automator
Nobody

Sat May 12, 2012 12:19 am

Blue Edition

automator
Nobody

Green Edition

automator
Nobody

Gold Edition

eposmimesis
Art Enthusiast

Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 am

Gold edition is fantastic butttt ... Damnnn in this TIMES the artis don't take a break? I'm broke with this three weeks :(
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2012 11:59 am

eposmimesis wrote:Gold edition is fantastic butttt ... Damnnn in this TIMES the artis don't take a break? I'm broke with this three weeks :(
Who can keep up with a fleet of "artists" producing art for one artist?

Brainwash is a machine, with a fedora sporting, aviator-shaded mug pasted on it's facade - not an artist.

It never sleeps.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
HisBobness
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm

I like the dog. But, that's 'bout it.

If these were $50, I'd buy the blue. He can easily make these affordable for the average schmo, but he doesn't. Who's brainwashed NOW!?!
PapaVo
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2012 12:29 pm

HisBobness wrote:I like the dog. But, that's 'bout it.

If these were $50, I'd buy the blue. He can easily make these affordable for the average schmo, but he doesn't. Who's brainwashed NOW!?!

Indeed ... a $67,500 payday for MBW ... Life I$ Beautiful!!
eposmimesis
Art Enthusiast

Sat May 12, 2012 12:58 pm

downbytheriver wrote:
eposmimesis wrote:Gold edition is fantastic butttt ... Damnnn in this TIMES the artis don't take a break? I'm broke with this three weeks :(

Brainwash is a machine, with a fedora sporting, aviator-shaded mug pasted on it's facade - not an artist.

It never sleeps.

Okey yes maybe he inst an artist for the Style that he do the thing but ... Come on... You need see all the things that he did and continuous doing with te money only for this draws , art for some persons for others not , but ART finally only for the site where he is. That is art in the life what you can do with something and this thing need to have a function in the world.
Art or not art he have the money. And always the people do money with he , BIG IMPERIO, or not?
disdig1
Art Expert

Sat May 12, 2012 1:00 pm

eposmimesis wrote:
downbytheriver wrote:

It never sleeps.

Okey yes maybe he inst an artist for the Style that he do the thing but ... Come on... You need see all the things that he did and continuous doing with te money only for this draws , art for some persons for others not , but ART finally only for the site where he is. That is art in the life what you can do with something and this thing need to have a function in the world.
Art or not art he have the money. And always the people do money with he , BIG IMPERIO, or not?
i take it English is not your first language? at least i hope not!
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat May 12, 2012 1:02 pm

He gets an A for effort though.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
eposmimesis
Art Enthusiast

Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 pm

disdig1 wrote:
eposmimesis wrote:
downbytheriver wrote:

It never sleeps.

i take it English is not your first language? at least i hope not!
Not is my lenguage you can see that, an this isn't a classes to Lear it , or is it? Only I try to participate here is a problem
My lenguage If you can understand? Ok please only take the principal topic and participate in it. I'm trying o speak with you okey?
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat May 12, 2012 1:08 pm

We like that you are participating! The more the merrier. Where are you from?
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram