Tiny info about a Tiny Media Empire aka Daniel Danger thread

General art-related discussion.

Postby mkuborn on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I dont think there is a generally DD thread like the Obey or Dan McCarthy ones which i find useful for fanboying or general release/drop/etc info.
In that spirit maybe this will be the new DD info thread?

I saw this, a new record cover DD did:

Image
User avatar
mkuborn
Art Expert
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

sixstringer wrote:prints on da ground...prints on da ground...acting like a fool with your prints on da ground!


Postby finneganm on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 pm

very nice indeed
User avatar
finneganm
Art Expert
 
Posts: 8681
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ
thebends9 wrote:I can't believe I buy this shit

Postby heartstrand on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm

I started collecting obsessed with DD, have since reduced the collection down to just this one:

Image

that I'm saving until I move into my new flat later this year
User avatar
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Postby graphicjim24 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Good call. This thread should have been around long ago.
User avatar
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 am
Location: Chicago Area
Be on the lookout for the 4th annual MS raffle/drawing fundraiser. I will be hosting on a separate site. http://www.WinArtEndMS.org

Postby DaveWill on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Watched this awesome presentation by DD from Offset 2009 a couple of weeks back. A must for any fan of the guys work.

http://iloveoffset.com/videos/danieldanger/
User avatar
DaveWill
Art Enthusiast
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 am
Location: England

Postby heartstrand on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:59 pm

DaveWill wrote:Watched this awesome presentation by DD from Offset 2009 a couple of weeks back. A must for any fan of the guys work.

http://iloveoffset.com/videos/danieldanger/


why does nobody laugh when he makes a joke, that's a well put together presentation
User avatar
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Postby wizdom on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 pm

heartstrand wrote:
Image


My favorite of his as well.
User avatar
wizdom
Art Expert
 
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Image

Postby tourist504 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:17 pm

heartstrand wrote:
DaveWill wrote:Watched this awesome presentation by DD from Offset 2009 a couple of weeks back. A must for any fan of the guys work.

http://iloveoffset.com/videos/danieldanger/


why does nobody laugh when he makes a joke, that's a well put together presentation

Love this....
User avatar
tourist504
Art Expert
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex3

Postby rmoore on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Great thread.

This has to be one of his most underrated prints out there:

Image

Have the comic collectors just not seen this one? If there's ever a Dr. Strange movie, this one's gonna blow up. It's killer in person.
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
 
Posts: 6037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Austin

Postby DaveWill on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

tourist504 wrote:
heartstrand wrote:
DaveWill wrote:Watched this awesome presentation by DD from Offset 2009 a couple of weeks back. A must for any fan of the guys work.

http://iloveoffset.com/videos/danieldanger/


why does nobody laugh when he makes a joke, that's a well put together presentation

Love this....


Yeah tough crowd isnt it! Great presentation though, great insight into his work and life story
User avatar
DaveWill
Art Enthusiast
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 am
Location: England

Postby bathroommonkey on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm

DD screenprint is part of this Daytrader LP bundle. It's 75 bucks for the bundle and you won't care about the other crap, no idea if DD is going to sell copies too.

truth be told i like this band, members of Lattermen for those in the know. only 150 bundles offered.

http://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/140863

Image
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:00 am

Postby clocascio on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 pm

bathroommonkey wrote:DD screenprint is part of this Daytrader LP bundle. It's 75 bucks for the bundle and you won't care about the other crap, no idea if DD is going to sell copies too.

truth be told i like this band, members of Lattermen for those in the know. only 150 bundles offered.

http://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/140863

Image


Is there any info on the size of the print? I love the image, just wish I knew a little more about it.
User avatar
clocascio
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

Postby graphicjim24 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

+1
User avatar
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 am
Location: Chicago Area
Be on the lookout for the 4th annual MS raffle/drawing fundraiser. I will be hosting on a separate site. http://www.WinArtEndMS.org

Postby retter on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

awesome print. probably 12"x24".
User avatar
retter
Art Connoisseur
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Postby Celsius on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:18 pm

bathroommonkey wrote:DD screenprint is part of this Daytrader LP bundle. It's 75 bucks for the bundle and you won't care about the other crap, no idea if DD is going to sell copies too.

truth be told i like this band, members of Lattermen for those in the know. only 150 bundles offered.

http://riserecords.merchnow.com/products/140863

Image


Only want the print. Let us know how well packed it is when you receive it.
User avatar
Celsius
Flipper
 
Posts: 6920
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California (was in Yokohama, Japan)
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

Game & Print Club
http://www.gameandprintclub.com
https://www.facebook.com/gameandprint

Next

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hpoorthuis, j400bos, shoeless, Yellow and 6 guests