EB Houston

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby thunderinthesky on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

mike123230 wrote:And why do you think I cried as I drove down 71 with a uhaul hitched to the back of the car... :hanging:


Haha I know, I wanted to weap for you when you told me your job was sending you there. Your gf is going to hate it in the summer. Good luck with that! I'll be down soon and we'll all have to meet up, maybe go see the Raid or something? :pint:
User avatar
thunderinthesky
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby RottenAtom on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm

I've been in Houston for 6 years and I'll never get used to the heat. It's horrible.
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11504
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby thunderinthesky on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 pm

RottenAtom wrote:I've been in Houston for 6 years and I'll never get used to the heat. It's horrible.


Heat doesn't bother me none, it's the humidity.
User avatar
thunderinthesky
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby sfenigma on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
rubberneck wrote:First (H)EB catch up should be here... :pint:


nice :pint:


Down. Love the deep dish, that one is the better of the two Stars, plus there's a nice cluster of bars there off of Shepherd - including Roeders. :pint:
User avatar
sfenigma
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: H Town, TX

Postby RottenAtom on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm

thunderinthesky wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:I've been in Houston for 6 years and I'll never get used to the heat. It's horrible.


Heat doesn't bother me none, it's the humidity.


That's what I mean, Mr. Science :wink:
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11504
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby thunderinthesky on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
thunderinthesky wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:I've been in Houston for 6 years and I'll never get used to the heat. It's horrible.


Heat doesn't bother me none, it's the humidity.


That's what I mean, Mr. Science :wink:


Where did you move from? What area are you living in? I grew up in the Montrose and spent most of my adulthood there in the Montrose and Heights.
User avatar
thunderinthesky
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby RottenAtom on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Spent 19 years up north, 5 years in Dallas and 6 in Houston. I'm used to -10 not 110 :lol:
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11504
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby thunderinthesky on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

RottenAtom wrote:I'm from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Spent 19 years up north, 5 years in Dallas and 6 in Houston. I'm used to -10 not 110 :lol:


I spent some time up in Michigan, in Sandusky. It was pretty cold, but I had a lot of fun. Did nothing but get drunk with some girl and do stupid shit in the snow. That train in Detroit is the most pointless train I've ever been on.
User avatar
thunderinthesky
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby RottenAtom on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 pm

thunderinthesky wrote:What area are you living in?


I stay off of Westheimer just outside of Beltway 8. Down the street from the West Oaks Drafthouse. They're planning a new multiplex cinema at West Oaks, hope it doesn't affect the Drafthouse.
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11504
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby thunderinthesky on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
thunderinthesky wrote:What area are you living in?


I stay off of Westheimer just outside of Beltway 8. Down the street from the West Oaks Drafthouse. They're planning a new multiplex cinema at West Oaks, hope it doesn't affect the Drafthouse.


They're opening a new Drafthouse here right next to one that is already open. No clue why!
User avatar
thunderinthesky
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby KrashKontrol on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 am

Any of you in The Graveyard Shift group on FB? Rob Saucedo from the Drafthouse runs it.
User avatar
KrashKontrol
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Houston, TX
ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby kansasbbq on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:13 pm

turnJBup wrote:Sell all of your posters and get out of Houston! :P


:rolling:
kansasbbq
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11674
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx
RambosRemodeler wrote:Will suck dick for zombie dust!

Image

Postby Anville on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Hey Atom, dont forget to mention whats going down this friday night....unless you dont want people to accost us as were heading to the theatre (hint).
User avatar
Anville
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:38 am

Postby RottenAtom on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh yeah, Rear Window is the midnight movie at River Oaks Fri and Sat. We're gonna take our girls to the Friday show if anybody wants to meet us up there. :pint:
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11504
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

Postby RottenAtom on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 am

RottenAtom wrote:Oh yeah, Rear Window is the midnight movie at River Oaks Fri and Sat. We're gonna take our girls to the Friday show if anybody wants to meet us up there. :pint:


Change of plans- going to the movie tomorrow night :pint:
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11504
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: smokey289, steve5635, Tapecat and 3 guests