Tim Teblow

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.

Postby trarex on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 pm

I could talk smack with you about how you'll be called bus cause I'm gonna ride your ass all year long.
Or how your team looks good on paper ..toliet paper. I know all the BS smack.
My leagues gonna have 2 openings this year.
Twelve teams 300 per.
Ill send you an invite. :pint:
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6376
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak

Postby ejg904 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm

pick ATS - where is your confusion stemming from? why would fantasy football demonstrate superior knowledge about football? have you played long enough to lose to a team that had no business beating you? surely then you understand that would be a poor indicator of football knowledge since waiver wire pick ups like laurent robinson, victor cruz, etc. can turn the tide on someone's season. your proposal is absurd, and you're using it to dance around a real challenge like picking ATS

you also still seem to be wrapping your head around the matt moore dilemma? you must be crafting a great response, because you've been awfully quiet about that for hours now.

until you demonstrate you're not posturing, and attempt to rationalize the matt moore thing, i'll just continue to ignore you.
User avatar
ejg904
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3017
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: nahhhh
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?

Postby mistersmith on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I finished last in one fantasy league (8 teams) and next to last in another (10 teams). Both were "not my fault" and before the season I felt like I would win both. On the other hand, I came in first in a 46-person, ATS pick 'em league that I did not expect to win.

What does that mean? Nothing. Except that Tebow will never be a successful NFL quarterback. And for all the "he just went to the playoffs!" talk, you're right, his team did...and that team just traded him for a 6th round pick. Which says everything about what value they, and the league, place on him.
User avatar
mistersmith
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11601
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 am
Location: SF, CA
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.


ImageImageImageImageImage

Postby trarex on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 pm

ejg904 wrote:pick ATS - where is your confusion stemming from? why would fantasy football demonstrate superior knowledge about football? have you played long enough to lose to a team that had no business beating you? surely then you understand that would be a poor indicator of football knowledge since waiver wire pick ups like laurent robinson, victor cruz, etc. can turn the tide on someone's season. your proposal is absurd, and you're using it to dance around a real challenge like picking ATS

you also still seem to be wrapping your head around the matt moore dilemma? you must be crafting a great response, because you've been awfully quiet about that for hours now.

until you demonstrate you're not posturing, and attempt to rationalize the matt moore thing, i'll just continue to ignore you.

Yeah, dude your way to smart for me and way to rich.
I bow to your superior knowledge. :notworthy:
I'm still gonna send you an invite, you would be a perfect fit with the rest of our league. :cheers:
User avatar
trarex
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6376
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak

Postby WalterSobchak on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 pm

This thread keeps popping up as new and boring. :lol:
User avatar
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 888
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 am
Every morning I awake as someone else.

Postby ejg904 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 pm

trarex wrote:Yeah, dude your way to smart for me and way to rich.
I bow to your superior knowledge. :notworthy:
I'm still gonna send you an invite, you would be a perfect fit with the rest of our league. :cheers:


you don't need to bow to my superior knowledge - just don't go spouting statistics that are convenient for the point you're arguing and disregard them the next minute a la "matt moore"

believe it or not - not one of my posts today has said ANYTHING positive or negative about tebow.

re-read them, seriously. i just don't like people applying "logic" inconsistently.

my love for tebow is well documented - but none of the points i've made here have had anything to do with him
User avatar
ejg904
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3017
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: nahhhh
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?

Postby duckyhoward on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 pm

User avatar
duckyhoward
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
Image T.K.C.

Postby fredo on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Heard on the radio today (so it must be true!) that Tebow was collecting 50K per speaking engagement- charity functions and all. Apparently his camp is a money making machine.
User avatar
fredo
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14368
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: NZ

Postby ejg904 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

fredo wrote:Heard on the radio today (so it must be true!) that Tebow was collecting 50K per speaking engagement- charity functions and all. Apparently his camp is a money making machine.


i believe it - the guy is easily one of the most marketable athletes in the world - even if he is a back up QB
User avatar
ejg904
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3017
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: nahhhh
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?

Postby fredo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:31 am

The announcer was pretty derisive, pointing out that most guys will not ask for a fee to speak for charity. Then again, the hardcore born-agains only recognize Christian charities. Errbody else gots to pay. At least he has people out there to spin everything just right.
User avatar
fredo
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14368
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: NZ

Postby tylt33 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

I ran into Aaron Rodgers yesterday. Cool story right?
User avatar
tylt33
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.

Postby ejg904 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:09 am

.....and you thought to post that in this thread?
User avatar
ejg904
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3017
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: nahhhh
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?

Postby tylt33 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 am

ejg904 wrote:.....and you thought to post that in this thread?


I was trying to breathe new life into this train wreck. :(
User avatar
tylt33
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.

Postby desch on Sun May 13, 2012 8:11 am

fredo wrote:The announcer was pretty derisive, pointing out that most guys will not ask for a fee to speak for charity.

Just think what Jesus could command for a speaking fee. :shock:
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2489
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...
Image

Postby fnord on Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm

from the simpsons

Image
User avatar
fnord
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6922
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 pm
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E

PreviousNext

Return to Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests