HOW TO: Repair the bump damage on Moss's Double Ghost

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 am

CrustaR wrote:Image
Double Ghost (also included with Double Ghost)
Did you guys ever notice that when you look at this image upside down, the mouth of the Boo character from the Mario Bros. series looks almost exactly like one of the enemies from an old arcade game known as Pac-Man? Look it up.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:27 am

Celsius wrote: Did you guys ever notice that when you look at this image upside down, the mouth of the Boo character from the Mario Bros. series looks almost exactly like one of the enemies from an old arcade game known as Pac-Man? Look it up.
You're kidding, right? It's way past my bedtime so I might be missing something but I am just going to guess you are being facetious.
Goonies never say die!
tehhippy
Art Expert

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 am

Celsius wrote:
Did you guys ever notice that when you look at this image upside down, the mouth of the Boo character from the Mario Bros. series looks almost exactly like one of the enemies from an old arcade game known as Pac-Man? Look it up.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 am

bhutanpro wrote:No gloves when handling the spoon???

I'm shocked! :wink:
You don't want to lose the sensation of contact. :drool:
CrustaR
Art Expert

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 am

Celsius wrote:
Holy smokes!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 am

Celsius wrote:
CrustaR wrote:[img]
This has to be a joke, right? Tell me i'm wrong...
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Man, Would love to have seen you fix that damage Lost print with the magic tool!

Or...

shoeless
Art Expert

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:36 am

Celsius wrote:
rubenjleal
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Celsius wrote:
Ya know, there is a very specific reason this print is called Double Ghost.
ISO: Stout Revenge of the Jedi
ISO: Slater Occasional Acid Flashback variant
ISO: Ansin Moon (reg)
keefdotorg
Art Expert

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 pm

ironjaiden wrote:I punched a hole in the middle of mine all Patrick Swayze style. Triple Ghost mutherfuckers!
This made me laugh really drymounting hard. Nicely done.
samdwich
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Celsius wrote:
no darling that can be, please trn that print upsidedo... WHOOOOAAAA IT TRUE!!!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri May 17, 2013 12:07 am

keefdotorg wrote:
ironjaiden wrote:I punched a hole in the middle of mine all Patrick Swayze style. Triple Ghost mutherfuckers!
This made me laugh really drymounting hard. Nicely done.
Not only did this thread assist me in spooning out a print I just received but I also got to laugh really drymounting hard. Thanks Jay. That is too funny :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
hellosir
Art Freak

Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am

mobius006 wrote:Man, Would love to have seen you fix that damage Lost print with the magic tool!

Or...

This, or Stewie sucking on Peter's nipple and getting a hair in his mouth, is the funniest Family Guy scene
mgutierrez
Art Enthusiast

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Hello there @CrustaR. Would you be able to reupload the photos for spooning prints. Want to just see some examples before I attempt this on my print.

Thanks!