Widespread Panic Charlotte 11 Wood

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
postartproductions
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Facebook:
Jeff Wood
14 minutes ago
It has been brought to my attention that the Panic NYE posters are going on ebay for over $200. Hold on to your money. I will be releasing the artist edition at a far, far more reasonable price in a couple of days. Stay Tuned!
nfisher2
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:23 pm

I was just thinking the same thing. This poster should not be going for $175 BIN price on ebay that the flippers always try and get the day after the show.

Maybe I harass some flippers tonight?
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 pm

The Woodman ROCKS!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
phishstix101
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

I ain't ashamed to say it. I love Jeff Wood! :clap: AWESOME!!!
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm

i love BIG Wood!!!!

ya know, like the Gov't Mule 03 NOLA poster
southerngarden
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 pm

so none will pop up on panic's merch store? all sold out at the shows?
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm

southerngarden wrote:so none will pop up on panic's merch store? all sold out at the shows?
Went looking during the 2nd set intermission.

Nada.

Wished I'd have just bitten the bullet and bought one when I saw them.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 pm

What the HELL were you thinking, river?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 pm

I had gotten into the party favors...or, maybe the party favors had gotten into me.

The most simple tasks, i.e. counting change / paying for beers, remembering I needed to hit the head, etc. became incredibly tedious.

I gotta get a hold of one of these... honestly, two cause I told one of my oldest friends not to worry - they'll "...have some later"

Something tells me this will look sick framed-up next to the Mexico shows prints I'll be nabbing the end of the month.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 pm

awesome work!

stinky ink please!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Been there many times, river. You'll get what you need, my man!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:50 pm

downbytheriver wrote:I had gotten into the party favors...or, maybe the party favors had gotten into me.

The most simple tasks, i.e. counting change / paying for beers, remembering I needed to hit the head, etc. became incredibly tedious.

I gotta get a hold of one of these... honestly, two cause I told one of my oldest friends not to worry - they'll "...have some later"

Something tells me this will look sick framed-up next to the Mexico shows prints I'll be nabbing the end of the month.
yes, we should certainly meet up at the ATL acoustic shows River...ill be there with an open invitation for all party favors to take over my mind!

i hope they figure out that Jeff WOOD is the only possible artist that could make prints for the WOOD tour....i will be mighty bummed if i drive 10 hours from Miami to find a Bilheimer poster....
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 pm

southerngarden wrote:...i will be mighty bummed if i drive 10 hours from Miami to find a Bilheimer poster....

:rolling:
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 pm

i dont have tickets, but if yall are gonna meet up i may come party!
DarkBarstools
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 pm

southerngarden wrote:
downbytheriver wrote:I had gotten into the party favors...or, maybe the party favors had gotten into me.

yes, we should certainly meet up at the ATL acoustic shows River...ill be there with an open invitation for all party favors to take over my mind!

i hope they figure out that Jeff WOOD is the only possible artist that could make prints for the WOOD tour....i will be mighty bummed if i drive 10 hours from Miami to find a Bilheimer poster....

Are the posters for the Wood Tour shows not the ones that pop up when you go to http://www.widespreadpanic.com ? I figured these would be the official posters and none of these look like Wood's work...