Marty McFly 11 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Celsius
Flipper

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 am

southerngarden wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
southerngarden wrote:i bet the Le Loup de Fer print edition woulda doubled if Tyler had mentioned a BTTF HB being included with it...

i want one of these to hang near my framed Big Lebowski HBs! PM me please!
I would've bought this without the shitty handbill.
nobody knew these were coming with the art print so you did buy it without the "shitty handbill"
:D Pretty cool of Stout to throw these in. Even if you don't want it you can flip it for a to be determined price and it'll act as a to be determined discount or profit on your print. You win no matter what :P Keeping mine btw.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
chimpun
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 am

So I take it the silver background came with the regular Loup and the red background came with the variant?
Celsius
Flipper

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:09 am

chimpun wrote:So I take it the silver background came with the regular Loup and the red background came with the variant?
Never noticed there were two versions. I saw mine earlier today but I already forgot if it was silver or red. Could be random. Or could be different colors depending on what time you ordered?
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
grievousangel138
Art Enthusiast

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 am

Does anyone know when or where this will be sold?
thanks
CrustaR
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 am

It came with his recent art print Loup de Fer which is already sold. Unfortunately the only way you'll be able to get the hand bill is through the secondary market now. Good luck.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:25 am

chimpun wrote:So I take it the silver background came with the regular Loup and the red background came with the variant?
No, it's completely random.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 am

gonzo303 wrote:
southerngarden wrote:i bet the Le Loup de Fer print edition woulda doubled if Tyler had mentioned a BTTF HB being included with it...

i want one of these to hang near my framed Big Lebowski HBs! PM me please!
I would've bought this without the shitty handbill.

I like the handbill but that would not have made me buy this shitty print
mmmm Beer :pint:
rmoore
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:12 am

Tyler should stop doing movie posters and start selling handbills with one element on each one. He could charge you $30 for each piece of the 50 or so elements instead of $50 for a poster with everything on it. Brilliant!
lazk
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am

ISO. I need these to go with my Nike McFlys
T.K.C.
readicculus86
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 am

Who woulda though a handbill would be so hot? What do you guys think these'll go for on avg?
emac
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 pm

rmoore wrote:Tyler should stop doing movie posters and start selling handbills with one element on each one. He could charge you $30 for each piece of the 50 or so elements instead of $50 for a poster with everything on it. Brilliant!
This is actually a REALLY good idea. Now we need to shut up about it before Tyler (and/or other artists) catch on. :P
pewter14
EB Team

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Folks, a gentle reminder ...

Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.

We have a whole subforum dedicated to ISOs in the open market, thanks.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
southerngarden
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 pm

anyone think tyler will sell some of these alone like he did with the Lebowski and Thing HBs? he probably printed a TON of these...
rmoore
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:12 pm

southerngarden wrote:anyone think tyler will sell some of these alone like he did with the Lebowski and Thing HBs? he probably printed a TON of these...
Is there an actual officially licensed BTTF print coming from mondo? I'm guessing they're free because they're not authorized.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm

rmoore wrote:
southerngarden wrote:anyone think tyler will sell some of these alone like he did with the Lebowski and Thing HBs? he probably printed a TON of these...
Is there an actual officially licensed BTTF print coming from mondo? I'm guessing they're free because they're not authorized.
a good point...tyler did say this about it on his website "just done for fun, not a hint or anything."....so depending on how sarcastic a tone you read that in, there could be a BTTF print coming.