Moon Editions

General art-related discussion.
CavemanInSpaceship
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 am

...i felt like the quality coming out of this place deserved it's own thread. the necromancer print and the hexenbrett are two of my prized possessions (given, i am a florian geek). that being said, they do not seem to be slowing down with the amazing work. thanks moon! you make my tiny paychecks and weeks of eating ramen truly worth it!
...give me some Everest!
MoonEditions

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 pm

CavemanInSpaceship wrote:...i felt like the quality coming out of this place deserved it's own thread. the necromancer print and the hexenbrett are two of my prized possessions (given, i am a florian geek). that being said, they do not seem to be slowing down with the amazing work. thanks moon! you make my tiny paychecks and weeks of eating ramen truly worth it!
Thank you for the words, the support is greatly appreciated.

Awesome to hear your enjoying our efforts! always rewarding to hear feedback on our output.

Working on Florian pt. 3 as I type, another hefty project, but not on the old wallet. Will thrown around some ideas for a limited food ration to be included, any requests? "Devils Cake" perhaps? Moon is in it for the long haul, can't have our loyal customers starving on us!.... maybe "Zombie Blood" would be a good extra, that way we can jack up the prices on our release's (as money is useless + regular food is no longer necessity) and include human brains with every order, ha!

Thanks again!

Brett

www.mooneditions.com
Catarax
Art Expert

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

:silly:
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
MoonEditions

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Catarax wrote::silly:
Yes, we are silly but we do not condone dreadlocks.

Thanks!

www.mooneditions.com
CavemanInSpaceship
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 am

MoonEditions wrote:
Catarax wrote::silly:
Yes, we are silly but we do not condone dreadlocks.

Thanks!

http://www.mooneditions.com
...i am liking the attitude over there more by the minute!
...give me some Everest!
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 3:56 pm

FYI lots of Bertmer color ways up over at Moon.
Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
emac
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey Moon! I love my "Bitter Everythings", and I pop over to your site a little more frequently now that I'm getting into Bertmer a little more. So, should your fans be referred to as Moonies or Moonites? :silly:
Rorschach
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 06, 2011 4:07 pm

I believe the proper term is mooninite.
emac
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:07 pm

SaintNoir wrote:FYI lots of Bertmer color ways up over at Moon.
Damn. Didn't know there would be additional colorways. I could have saved myself a bunch of money -- I bought a gallery edition off of eBay after the show because I thought they would be hard to get. If more colorways hadn't been printed, that probably would have been true. :hanging: Oh well, I like the "online edition" colorway, so I'll pick that one up and see how it compares to the gallery version. :P
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah, I grabbed an online version. They said before hand that in the very least there would have been show editions for sale in the Moon store. Glad I held off. :P
Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Damn, that online cthulu might be the best print I've seen so far this year. :clap:
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
emac
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:19 pm

SaintNoir wrote:Yeah, I grabbed an online version. They said before hand that in the very least there would have been show editions for sale in the Moon store. Glad I held off. :P
Yeah, I knew there would be a release of gallery editions online, but it was such a low print run and the demand seemed high, so I panicked. Doesn't happen often, but I'm not a stone, gorrammit! ;)
emac
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:Damn, that online cthulu might be the best print I've seen so far this year. :clap:
Seriously! The Online Edition is better than the Gallery Edition (IMO). I'm slightly confused by the pink and orange editions, though. I suppose if you had a really cool mom you could grab the pink edition for her for Mother's Day. ;)
electrachrome
Site Admin

Fri May 06, 2011 4:21 pm

people be hiding the sausage on these. check out or drop 'em.
kyle
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 4:29 pm

:D
Last edited by kyle on Fri May 06, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.